READ ACROSS AMERICA
In celebration of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, the teachers and students at the PELC are having a community read-in on Friday, March 1st from 1:30-2:15 pm. We will read in the rooms, in the hall, on the chairs-- we’ll have a ball! Please bring: A favorite book (or two) to read with students. You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
DR. SEUSS WEEK DRESS-UP DAYS
February 25-March 1
• Monday- Cat in the Hat- wear stripes and/or hat
• Tuesday- Green Eggs and Ham - wear green
• Wednesday – Fox in Socks - wear crazy socks
• Thursday- My Many Colored Days- pajama day
• Friday- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish- wear red and blue
Your child's teacher will soon be sending home information for Parent-Teacher Conferences in March. Please be sure to sign-up for a preferred time. This is such an exciting time of year as we share your child's progress!
CAR LINE DISMISSAL
Just another reminder: We have become very efficient in our car line and we are now able to have all students loaded by 3:05 pm! We would like to request that parents adjust your pick up time so that our staff can move on to their other after school duties. If you arrive later than 3:10 and the gate is closed you will need to park and walk into the office to pick up your student.
Thank-you so much for your help!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- March 1: Read Across America, 1:30-2:15 pm
- March 8: In-Service, NO SCHOOL
- March 12: Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences, 3:30-7:30 pm
- March 14: Evening Parent-Teacher Conferences, 3:30-7:30 pm
- March 15: Parent-Teacher Conferences, 7:45 am-12:00 pm, 1:00-3:00 pm, NO SCHOOL
- March 25-29: Spring Break, NO SCHOOL