PLAY GROUND BASICS
apps I regularly use
1. WhatsApp - easy method of getting in contact with someone
2. Snapchat - you can chat, make video calls and you can upload photos/videos so everyone of your friends can see it if you upload it to your story or you can just share it personally
3. Instagram - people share photos where they have been or with the ones they love, the new update is very similar to snapchat
4. Facebook - it was the first most common method of getting in contact but nowadays most people only use it to see/share videos or photos
5. Twitter - share thoughts, as well you can check out some recent news about everything
6. Spotify - its a very useful app for music since it doesn't take a lot of space on you phone, when you use it, it requires internet but it doesn't use that much and if you have a premium account you can use it without internet
What made you download it in the first place? What need does it meet? Write down the problem you think each app solves. What is its purpose?
The app I use the most is WhatsApp since there si where I can contact my family, friends and we can share photos, videos and with the recent update you can now make phone and video calls through it.
NAMING AND IDENTIFIERS
Apps that not exist but I would use...
1. An app that guides you in relation with makeup, including also videos of classes
2. An app similar to ''Waze'' but that it talk to you and tell you if there's any accident or something on the way
3. Cinepolis, order online your food and beverages to general public/general cinema not vip
*audience I want to be focused on: teenagers*
Write down who you think each app was designed for. What kind of person would download that app? Do you think the app will meet their needs?