Wildlife biologists study animals in a specific habitat, usually one animal is chosen to specialize in but some choose to study the effects of each species on each other.
I have always had a fascination with wolves so I thought about studying them and learning everything I could about them.
Pay - $28 per hr, $1,120 per week, $59,680 per year
- Bachelors degree
- No training/prior experience
Price : $33,220
- I would buy the car, I would hate having to get used to a new car every 3-4 years
- The vehicle would be mine
- I can put as many miles on the car as I'd need
- After 5 or so years the payments are done
- I can modify the car if I wish to
I would most likely live near Yellowstone or in Minnesota near the international wolf center
- I would purchase the home, again being able to own something and modify it if I needed to is an important factor for me.
- I can own pets without having to pay the relator more
Average Monthly Budget
- Home payments
- Car payments
- Buying gas for the car
- Paying utilities (internet, water, heat)
- Phone bill
- Buying food
- Pet care (I'm obviously going to have at least one dog)
These payments would cost around $2,890 per month. This would leave around $1,590 every month.
Owning a dog and a cat would cost an extra 195 a month.
Taking care of another family member would only really affect the food cost.
With variables the monthly cost would be around $3,100 leaving around $1,380 each month.