Hi Alison and Nigel
Based on your requirements I have put some recommendations together which you will find on this page.
These are quotations, not reservations they can be booked as they are or fine-tuned until they exactly meet your requirements,Your requirements were ,
- USA, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Yosemite National Park, Napa Valley, Las Vegas
- Direct flights from Manchester to Los Angeles (outbound)
- Direct flight from Las Vegas to Manchester (inbound)
- High end, high quality hotels for Los Angeles, San Francisco and Las Vegas
- Standard accommodation for road trip elements
- Car hire between Los Angeles and San Francisco
- Internal flights from San Francisco to Las Vegas
- Disneyland Resort tickets, LA tour, suggested excursions for San Francisco and Grand Canyon helicopter flight.
Please take a look at some hotels , car hire options and excursions I will be in touch with you shortly to discuss further.
- Fiona Holroyd
- Telephone: 01254 205300
- Email: email@example.com
Your itinerary at a glance
- Flights: Outbound - Thomas Cook Airlines, Manchester to Los Angeles - 7th October 2017 Departs 11:55, arrives 14:45 (10 hours 50 mins)
- Los Angeles - Accommodation 7th -10th October: Clarion Hotel Anahaim, Los Angeles (Room only)
- Santa Barbara - Accommodation 10th -11th October: The Goodland Kimpton Hotel, Santa Barbara (Room only)
- San Simeon - Accommodation 11th -12th October: Days Inn San Simeon (Room only)
- Monterey - Accommodation 12th -14th October: Best Western Plus Monterey Inn, Monterey (Bed & breakfast)
- San Francisco - Accommodation 14th -17th October: Hotel Triton, San Francisco (Room only)
- Yosemite 17th - 19th October - Accommodation pre-booked
- Yosemite to Napa Valley - Stockton Accommodation 19th October: Best Western Heritage Inn, Stockton (Bed & Breakfast)
- Napa Valley 20th - 22nd October - Accommodation pre-booked - Wedding
- Sausalito - Accommodation 22nd - 24th October: Travelodge Mill Valley/ Sausalito (Bed & breakfast)
- United Internal flight 24th October: San Francisco (10:40) to Las Vegas (12:06)
- Las Vegas - Accommodation 24th - 28th October: Luxor Hotel, Tower Luxury Suite, Las Vegas (Room only)
- Flights: Inbound - Thomas Cook Airlines, Las Vegas to Manchester. 28th October 2017 Departs 14:55, arrives 07:55am (29th October) (10 hours)
- Car hire: included in total price. Standard 5 seat SUV.
- Excursions and attractions: included in total price
Total price: £7019.72
Clarion Hotel, Anahaim, Los Angeles (Room only)
This California hotel is just one block from Disneyland and features a restaurant, fitness centre and heated outdoor pool. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi and cable TV with HBO and video games.
Rooms at Clarion Anaheim provide refrigerators and coffee makers. They also have seating areas. The studios feature sofa beds and microwaves.
Guests can enjoy the game room and gift shop. They can also access a business center and meeting facilities.
On-site dining options include Palm Tree Café and Cantina Lounge. The hotel also offers a seasonal cabana bar.
Anaheim Clarion is a 4-minute walk from Anaheim Convention Center. It is 2 miles from the Angel Stadium of Anaheim, home of the Los Angeles baseball team. It is 13 miles from John Wayne Airport.
This is our guests' favourite part of Anaheim, according to independent reviews.
Halloween Party - October - Disneyland Resort, California
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: Disneyland Resort - 2-day Park Hopper Tickets (Included)
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: Grand Tour of LA (Included)
The Los Angeles Grand Tour is a comprehensive tour of Los Angeles and Hollywood on which you'll travel to the latest, hottest and most famous spots in LA!
This tour will cover everything you have ever wanted to see in LA and Hollywood. And you never know, as you explore this lively city maybe you’ll be lucky enough to spot the movie star of your dreams!
The Goodland Kimpton Hotel, Santa Barbara (Room only)
Featuring an outdoor pool, this hotel offers an on-site restaurant. A flat-screen TV and free WiFi are offered in each contemporary room. Over 150 shops and restaurants on State Street are just 10 minutes' drive away. The University of California, Santa Barbara is 2 miles away.
Select rooms feature a seating area or a pool and a courtyard view at Kimpton Goodland. An en suite bathroom and coffee-making facilities are also offered. Rooms also offer a record player and a complimentary yoga mat.
Featuring outdoor seating overlooking a fire pit, guests can enjoy cocktails, local beer and wine at Patio Bar, while onsite restaurant The Outpost features American cuisine. Enjoy a cocktail at The Good Bar in the lobby or shop for vinyl at the on-site record store.
A poolside sun terrace is also featured. Dry cleaning services and a full service business centre are offered. There is an evening social hour and morning coffee available in the lobby.
Goleta Beach is 5 minutes' bike ride away. Wine country is 30 minutes' drive away. Santa Barbara Urban Wine Trail and Sand Piper Golf Club are 10 minutes' drive away. Twin Lakes Golf Course is 2 miles away. Santa Barbara Zoo is 10 miles away from Kimpton Goodland.
Days Inn San Simeon (Room only)
Book a room at the Days Inn San Simeon hotel near Hearst Castle and continue your road trip on the beautiful coast of southern California. The hotel is close to California Highway 1 and less than a 10-minute walk from the Pacific Ocean. Top attractions, great restaurants and shopping are all near the hotel.
Best Western Plus Monterey Inn, Monterey (Bed & breakfast)
- This hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Fisherman's Wharf
- Along with an outdoor pool, this smoke-free hotel has a spa tub and a 24-hour front desk
- This hotel is a great choice fro vistors seeking a comfortable stay in Monterey, CA
Choose the Best Western PLUS Monterey Inn for affordable and elegant hotel accommodations in historical downtown Monterey, California. The beautiful hotel offers unique accommodations with modern lodging amenities for romantic weekend getaways, family vacations and business travel in Monterey, CA. Experience casual elegance at their newly remodeled hotel that offers a complete menu of hotel features, modern guestrooms, and a welcoming staff. With value-added amenities and a downtown Monterey location near Cannery Row, Fisherman's Wharf and top area attractions, the Best Western PLUS Monterey Inn is a great choice for visitors seeking a comfortable and memorable stay in historic Monterey, CA.
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: Monterey Aquarium
A day out that San Franciscans love too - the Monterey aquarium is world renowned for it's research and marine displays. It's one not to be missed on your trip.
Hotel Triton, San Francisco (Room only)
Hotel Triton delights with cheerful guestrooms featuring luxurious Frette linens, organic snack bars, and funky celebrity-designed suites (ice cream, anyone?) Add the at-the-ready bag butler who’ll happily fetch your shopping bags at any Union Square shop or boutique and we think you’ll agree: you have a new friend in San Francisco.
A History of Creative Style
The hotel opened in 1913 and has long been known for its boho-chic style. Most notably, our guest rooms capture the literary legacy of Jack Kerouac, whose work “On The Road” appears on the wallpaper. In our Mezzanine Gallery and Living Room, you'll find art exhibits featuring the works of emerging and established local artists. Like the area's eclectic art scene, the series touches all points of the visual arts spectrum. Naturally, our guests are invited to meet the artists during public receptions for each show and, of course, if you're moved by a particular work, it's available for purchase through McKinley Art Solutions.
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: Ghirardelli Square for Dinner
McCormick & Kuleto's Seafood & Steaks
For sunset views of Alcatraz Island, Golden Gate Bridge and Fisherman's Wharf
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: Alcatraz Combo (incl. 48hr Hop on/off Big Bus) (Included)
ALCATRAZ ISLAND 'The Rock''
San Francisco's most famous attraction. Alcatraz tickets usually sell out 1-2 weeks in advance so it is recommended to make your reservations early. Alcatraz Island tickets include the ferry service from centrally located Pier 33 in the heart of San Francisco and the award winning audio walking tour of Alcatraz Island. The cell-block tour features recorded interviews with inmates and guards’ actually living on Alcatraz Island before the prison was closed in 1968.
Strawberry Holidays Recommends: The Ferry Plaza Farmers Market - Thursday 14th October - 10am - 2pm
Best Western Heritage Inn, Stockton (Bed & Breakfast)
Close to shopping, restaurants and other attractions in Stockton, California, this convenient hotel offers comfortable guestrooms filled with modern amenities as well as thoughtful services. A free hot breakfast is served daily.
Best Western Plus Heritage Inn-Stockton provides easy access to I-5. The Stockton Civic Center, Bob Hope Theatre and the Stockton Arena are within 3 miles of the hotel. Two malls are just blocks away.
The guestrooms at the Plus Heritage Inn Best Western feature free wireless internet access and 27-inch TVs with cable channels. Guests will also enjoy in-room amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators. After a busy day, the hotel's outdoor pool is the perfect place to relax.
Travelodge Mill Valley/ Sausalito (Bed & breakfast)
This hotel is located 6 minutes from downtown Mill Valley, California and Mill Valley Golf Course. It features an on-site restaurant and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.
A daily continental breakfast is served for all guests of the Travelodge Mill Valley/Sausalito. India Palace Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, serving traditional Indian cuisine.
Perfectly arranged on a secure little harbor on the bay, Sausalito is undeniably lovely. Named for the tiny willows that once populated the banks of its creeks, it’s a small settlement of pretty houses that tumble neatly down a green hillside into a well-heeled downtown. Much of the town affords the visitor uninterrupted views of San Francisco and Angel Island.
The colourful house boats and quirky houses, hotels and restaurants cut into the cliff. Also, just a few miles from here is Muir Woods and Muir Beach. Make sure you stop and try to wrap your hands around the giant redwoods, (the smell is FANTASTIC). And a swift half at the British pub The Pelican is a must. They transported the pub all the way from England and as soon as you walk through the door, it's like you've travelled the 5,000 miles straight back home!