Ketamine ("date-rape" drug) By: Aviaune watkins
What is Ketamine?
- Ketamine is categorized as a dissociative anesthetic
- Ketamine is used in powdered or liquid form as an anesthetic
- Special K
- Super C
- Cat Valium
- Super Acid
How is Ketamine Used/ Taken
- It can be injected
- Consumed in drinks
- Added to joints or cigarettes
Effects Ketamine has on the Body?
Short Term and Long Term Effects
- Increased heart rate and blood pressure
- Potentially fatal respiratory problems
- Users can also develop cravings for the drug
What can Ketamine do at High Doses?
- Users experience an effect referred to as "K-Hole", "out of body" or "near-death" experience
- Dreamlike state
- User finds it difficult to move
- Drug Free World