- One NCAA All-American (Scott Schefler, 1985)
- Six NCAA Individual National Qualifiers
- One NCAA Regional Champion (Suzy McCulloch, 1999)
- 31 All-Region honorees
- 18 Conference Championships
- 12 Conference Runners of the Year (6 Men, 6 Women)
- 10 Conference Rookies of the Year (6 Men, 4 Women)
- 16 Conference Coaches of the Year (10 Men, 6 Women)
- 187 All-CAC selections
heather delaplaine and sydney ruckel each qualified for the All-CAC First Team during the 2019 season.
ashley mazer qualified for the 2019 All-CAC Second Team, which was the third time mazer earned all-cac honors.
Meet coach Jones
Jim Jones has served as the head coach of both the cross country program and the track & field teams since July 1999.
- Five NCAA National Cross Country Qualifiers
- One NCAA Regional Champion
- One NCAA Regional Athlete of the Year
- 19 All-Region selections
- Two Region All-Freshman selections
- 16 Team Conference Championships
- Nine Individual Conference Champions
- 14 Conference Coach of the Year awards
- Nine Conference Runners of the Year
- Nine Conference Rookies of the Year
SU Athletics: A Tradition of Excellence!
For over 80 years, Salisbury University athletics have played an integral part in campus life. The University's exemplary student-athletes and outstanding coaches have created a legacy of excellence that place SU's 21 NCAA Division III teams among the top programs in the nation.
The Sea Gulls have been ranked among the top 10% of the Learfield Sports Director's Cup standings for 15 of the past 16 years, with 175 conference championships, 12 CAC All-Sports Awards, 22 NCAA Division III Team National Championships and 24 NCAA Individual National Championships.