I introduce myself...
- Hello everyone! I am Martina Cecchi and I live in a small town in Liguria (Italy) called Fezzano. I'm an pedagogist and teacher specialized in "teaching and pedagogy for children with learning disabilities". I teach in primary school since more than ten years.
- This is my first Learning Diary, and my first cours in english too! I want to improve my english and I want to gain more knowledge about key competences to improve my teaching in the classroom.
Me in Manarola, on of the "Five Lands"
The school where I work...
- I'm teaching in a primary school in a small town, Le Grazie: we only have one section for a class (first to fifth). Now my students have 8 years (we are in the third class).
- I teach all subjects (this year will not be teaching mathematics).
- We have no access to a lot of technology. We have two LIM for all classes and the wi-fi. There isn't a computer or tablet to each student.
- The classrooms are not very big and they have the Italian classic furniture: desks, blackboard, libraries ...
- Some kindergarten, primary schools and secondary schools of many small countries (even the famous Five Lands!) are brought together in a comprehensive college with one headmaster.
My classrom the first day of school!
This is the site of my school:
My personal page:
My Learning Diary!