- 15 guided tutorials to engage attendees to create marketing and social content with Adobe mobile apps, Adobe Spark, Adobe Stock templates, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Brings Make It an Experience message to to life, giving participants hands on experience with Adobe creative products.
- Uses Adobe Spark to encourage social conversation - #MakeItAnExperience #AdobeSummit
Getting ready: loading Macs and iPad Pros with Creative Cloud apps, Stock templates and Spark.
Pollyanna Macchiano, Say Bye to Powerpoint Slides with Lightroom Mobile and Spark Page
Ben Brucker, From Mundane to Magical with Photoshop Mix
Out of this world composites
Tim McEvoy, Use Photoshop Fix to Restore Vintage Photos
Social sharing #MakeItanExperience at #AdobeSummit
- We taught more than 220 participants, scanned 180 unique leads, and gave out 300 Make It an Experience shirts.
- We had something for everyone: attendees who were Creative Cloud members were excited to try the mobile apps. Marketers enjoyed the chance to create presentations, videos and posts with Spark. Attendees interested in Photoshop and Illustrator created flyers and brochures quickly using Stock templates.
- Spark Pages show other teams how to create these experiences.
Attendees loved it --
"I'm going to teach Spark to my staff."
"You should do more of these".
"I can't believe how much you can do [with Adobe mobile apps]."