- Track Meet- Home (4:00 pm)
- Baseball vs. North Tattnall- Home (4:30 pm)
- Dress up theme: WEAR RED🔴 & WHITE⚪
- Baseball vs North Tattnall- Away
- HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!🍀
- Dress Up Theme: WEAR GREEN🟢
- Winter Sports Celebration
- Soccer vs S. Tattnall- Home (4:00 pm)
- Winter Sports Celebration-Details below
- NO SCHOOL
Content Info For The Week
- ELA (Lee): This week in Mrs. Lee's class, we will be spending some time reviewing key vocabulary for GMAS. Students will complete a choice board to show their understanding of the key terms that they can expect to see on GMAS. Those students who need to complete the retake for last week's Unit #3 assessment will do so this week during Seminar. Students should also submit their No Red Ink practice by Friday, March 19, 2021.
- Read 180 (Hill): This week in our class, we will analyze genre and study dystopian fiction. We will compare and contrast "The Lottery" and The Hunger Games. We will start preparing to wrap up Workshop 3. Get ready for an ELITE week!
- Math (Barker, Stephens, and Zerante): Scholars! This week we continue and finish learning about surface area! We have ELITE activities planned. Expect a quiz on Thursday. Looking to another exEXexcellent week!
- Science (Simmons): This week we will review Monday over Eclipses and take a graded assessment on Tuesday. Wednesday and Thursday we will learn why there are 4 seasons in the year.
- Social Studies (Sammons): In Social Studies this week, we will continue our Australia unit. Get ready for a gallery walk and a scavenger hunt this week to learn all there is to know about "The Land Down Under!"
Look what we have been up to!
Kyle Hill-Read firstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Robert Sammons-Read email@example.com-Twitter: @Sammons_Hill
Carolann Lee-Language Artsfirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @MsBaerELA
Sydney Zerante-Mathemail@example.com- Twitter: @Ms_Zerante
Anna Waddell-Social Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org- Twitter: @waddellsworld
Fran Simmons-Scienceemail@example.com-Twitter: @fsimmonsBCMS
Caitlin Stephens-Mathfirstname.lastname@example.org-Twitter: @cstephens1246
Our Admin Team!
Liz Raeburn: Proud Principal of BCMSemail@example.com----Twitter: @missliz31
Blaine Ennis: Assistant Principal & Athletic Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org----Twitter: @ennismommax4
Michael Tountasakis: Assistant Principalemail@example.com