WHAT CAUSES wild fires
Cigarettes that are left on the ground usually catch fire to make a wildfire
Arson or deBrise That is left on grond and when a spark from a fire touches this it causes these fires
Twigs mixed with sparks from fire catches fire
Dry Grass mixed with twigs can be caught on fire
Sun when it is very hot burns things and causes fires
Twigs or branches that cause fires!
WildFire in progress
Our brave firemen putting it out
Exting the fire
Airplanes spreading gas to put out fire
After wildfire the ecO SYSTEM starts to become stronger
- Smoking is biggest cause of home fires. Heating objects such as a lighter etc is the second most common cause of home fires. Arson and intentional fires are another cause of human home fires. Most of these fires happen outside but most of the deaths and injuries occur in homes.
- 90 percent of wildfires in the United States are caused by humans. Some human caused fires are from campfires left unattended, burning of debris, discarded cigarettes and intentional acts of arson. 10 percent are started by lightning or lava.
- A fire can usually be put out by fire men
- A fire doesn't cause half of the damage that wildfires cause
- Fires usually cause wreckage or injuries and sometimes death.
- Fires are usually at home
A wild fire
- Wildfires take a long time to be put out
- Wildfire usually spread
- Wildfires are never in homes but in the woods or where there are trees.
- Wildfires can last up to 1 month or more depending on how bad it is.
How to stAy safe during a wildfire
- If you are told by a mayor to evacuate then go to a safe place immediately.
- Wear heavy gear so you don't get burnt from fire.
- Lock your home if you are not evacuating.
- Tell someone ( friend) you ar evacuating and where you are going to too satay safe.
- Choose a safe highway away from fire. Watch for the speed and direction of fire and smoke.
How to prevent wildfires
- Look at your camp fire level before camping
- Put your cigarettes in the garbage not on the floor
- Be careful when dealing with fire. A small spark can cause a wild fire
- Follow directions form park rangers.