Beginning September 11th
Join international award winning photographer Jim Welninski and learn how to produce Black and White prints that command attention.
The world of black and white is a dream world where anything is possible; a world where mood is king, where composition is queen, and where light reigns supreme. Great black and white photography is a deliberate art with where every detail is significant and where there is little room for error.
Some of the topics covered in this class include:
• The unique ability of black and white photography to create mood and emotion
• Developing your own artistic vision
• Previsualization of the final image
• Mapping post-processing before actually starting
• Controlling light distribution to create depth
• Sculpting light to create your vision
• Creating a print to present your vision to others.