Twelve New Team Records set at Senior Champs
- Kayla Schlitt: 17-18 Women 50 FR
- Women 200 FR and 400 FR Relays: Kayla Schlitt, Nina Swanson, MQ Martin, Abby Smith
- Patrick Sleater: 15-16 Men 1000 FR, 1650 FR, 200 BK, 400 IM
- Gordon Boggan: 17-18 Men 200 BR
- Men 200 Medley Relay: Crow Thorsen, Gordon Boggan, Cameron Bailey, Connor Smith
- Men 400 Medley Relay: Crow Thorsen, Gordon Boggan, Cameron Bailey, Patrick Sleater
- Men 200 FR Relay: Cameron Bailey, Isaac Fishman, Connor Smith, Crow Thorsen
- Men 800 FR Relay: Crow Thorsen, Dylan Lunsik, Connor Smith, Patrick Sleater
We did it.
A lot of hard work went into this one. We won. First Place, Small Teams Division. An accomplishment that couldn't have happened without our amazing families and athletes. THANK YOU FOR ALL THAT YOU DO FOR SMAC!
Other Post Championships Accomplishments
- We're now 19th in the State. Highest ever. 86,000 VCC points for the first time in Team History.
- Second time ever dropping more than 5,000 seconds in a season.
- Probably the coolest record we set before we even got there: Seventeen Athletes attended Senior Champs