University of Arizona Overview
- Established in 1885, the University of Arizona, the state's super land-grant university with about 43,000 students and over 3,000 faculty. There are 366 degrees available throughout 20 colleges at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- UA produces graduates who are real-world ready through its 100% Engagement Initiative.
- It benefits the state with an estimated economic impact of $8.3 billion annually.
- Campuses include: Main Campus, UA South, UA Online, Phoenix-BioMedical and several distance locations including China, Cambodia and Vietnam!
The Challenges and The Solutions
Adobe Experience Manager
My Dream for AEM - (http://popplet.com/app/#/3768465)
Show and Tell on AEM integration with D2L
Future of AEM
- Faculty to share assets in AEM and integrate into D2L
- ODL and OIA ability to update and share an asset globally in D2L
- Students to access AEM assets for purposes of creation, review and distribution to the UA Community
Adobe Creative Cloud Initiative
- Faculty and staff got access to Creative Cloud in fall 2016
- Students just got access in spring 2017
- Hired a Creative Cloud Evangelist in spring 2017
Events on campus to promote Creative Cloud include:
Goals for the Future
- Faculty - show ways to integrate Adobe into the curriculum
- Faculty - participate in 100% Engagement
- Students - events to engage Adobe in campus and everyday life
- Students - internship opportunities (AEM programmers)
Mobile Matters - how can we use mobile in curriculum and outreach with Adobe?