To start using the Adobe’s SharePoint site, you need to accept the invitation that you would have received in your corporate email. To access the SharePoint site, you need:
1. Login Credentials: Login on SharePoint works using one of these
- Work/School Account: Use this if your organization uses Office365 for email. Your credential would be similar to what you use to access your corporate email. (If you’ll unable to login, please consult your IT for O365 authentication issue).
- Microsoft Account: If you do not have an Office 365 account, you can sign up for a free account here: https://signup.live.com. Note that you must use your corporate email ID as Username for your Office 365 account.
2. SharePoint Access Invitation
- You will get an email from "Microsoft Online Services Team <firstname.lastname@example.org>“ once your Adobe contact shares the site with you on your corporate email id.
- Please open the link in the email and select option for (Microsoft / Work) account applicable to you
- When prompted login with the credential for the account that you had selected above.
- You will then be taken to the CLM SharePoint site.
- Going forward you can directly browse to the SharePoint site URL and login with the Microsoft/Work account which you selected when accepting the email invite.
For Further help: contact: email@example.com