Hashtags and Handles
Campaign Organizing Partners
• Community Health is a good investment to achieve #HealthForAll. Every dollar invested in #communityhealth results in a more than US$10 return into the economy when counting lives saved and productivity gained.
• The potential of #communityhealth to save lives is evident. Scaling an essential package of community-based interventions with the help of #CHWs could avert 1.5 million deaths of children under six months of age annually.
• With proper support, #CHWs help to achieve #UHC by improving patient outcomes, reducing costs to health systems and patients as well as mitigating effects of health worker strikes and shortages.
• #CHWs are essential in rapidly responding to health crises, delivering routine care, and providing linkages to the health system—yielding life-saving results and #HealthForAll.
• #CommunityHealth programs have shown to be effective in the delivery of a range of preventive, promotional and curative health care services and that they can contribute to reducing inequities in access to care.