McEwan Fraser Legal is delighted to present this two-bedroom flat in Restalrig The property is in walk-in condition. Inside, the property comprises of:
- Fully equipped kitchen, accessed from the lounge, with 4 ring gas hob, extractor and white goods
- Spacious living area with access to a private balcony overlooking the front of the property
- Two bedrooms which are perfect sized double bedrooms
- Good sized three piece main bathroom bathrooms with a shower over the bath
- The property is also equipped with excellent storage space
In addition to this, the property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazed windows, and this should go a long way in making sure the property is warm, yet cost-effective all year round.
Many would consider Edinburgh’s Leith Links area to be one of the city’s best served suburban shopping centres. There is an extensive choice of shopping facilities here as well as several banks, building societies and a Post Office. A few minutes walk takes you to Ocean Terminal, where further shops, restaurants and cinema can be found.
There is an excellent choice of places to eat and drink, several places of entertainment in its bright and lively atmosphere. Also, Leith has a vast array of amenities with several surgeries and a good choice of dentists. The Shore, the area of Leith, which is situated on either side of the Water of Leith as it approaches the sea, has become a particularly fashionable area. From here, it is a simple matter of a twenty-five minute walk into the city centre, with the option of using one of the many and frequent bus services that use this route.