Built in 1906, Lakeview Inn is a classic New England B&B located just steps from the shores of Long Lake and only a few minutes drive from Sebago Lake State Park. Similar to a small hotel, a grand main floor welcomes guests with relaxing dining and sitting areas with the focal point being the huge original stone fireplace. The sixteen guestrooms, located on the 2nd, 3rd & 4th floors, all offer new furnishings and private baths. Each room is uniquely decorated with some offering king beds and lake views.
Nestled between the shores of Long Lake and Brandy Pond, this small town is home of the well-known Maine Blue’s Festival held every Father’s Day weekend. Their location near Bridgton Academy and many of the area's summer camps in Naples and the neighboring towns of Casco, Raymond and Harrison, offers clean, convenient and very comfortable accommodations to parents and friends. Lakeview Inn is the perfect lodging choice when visiting the Shaker Village, Oxford Casino, and the Fryeburg Fair. They offer a relaxed and private alternative for the business traveler as well.
Let's go inside
- Owner: Michael Rosenbauer and Patty Douthett
- Address: 15 Lakehouse Road, Naples, ME 04055
- Legal Description Book 31409, page 108-111 of Cumberland County Registry of Deeds
- Deed: Quitclaim
- Lot size: .48 acres
- Zoning: Village
- Designated use: Hotel/Motel
- Construction: wood frame
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Roof: Composition shingle
- Windows: Thermal pane replacement
- HVAC: Hot water baseboard, AC window units
- Hot water: off heating system
- Fuel: Propane, Oil
- TV/Internet: Cable/Wireless throughout
- Water/Sewer: Private
- Lot size: .48 acres
- 16 guest rooms, all with private baths
- Built in 1906
- Well landscaped lawn with mature trees and plenty of area for outdoor entertaining
- Owner’s apartment with newly renovated eat-in kitchen, living room, spacious bedroom and newly renovated bath. Entry from the inn’s dining room or a private exterior entrance off a patio area
- Large paved parking area
- Flooring: vinyl, carpet, hardwood
- Gas: propane cooking and fireplace
- Basement: unfinished, interior entrance with bulkhead
- Taxes: 2016 - $3,872
Located just steps from the Naples Causeway, the inn is currently operating seasonally but could remain open all year with four seasons of activities and events for guest's enjoyment. They are close to swimming, boating and fishing at Long Lake, Brandy Pond, or Sebago Lake. In the winter guests can enjoy Snowmobiling, ice fishing and at Shawnee Peak - 15 minutes away. Within walking distance, there are several restaurants, shopping, antique shops, fine golf and mini-golf courses, many different kinds of water activities, hiking and bicycling trails, airplane rides, and romantic cruises. Lakeview Inn is about 15 minutes from Bridgton, 50 minutes from Portland, 45 minutes from North Conway, New Hampshire, and minutes away from all of your four season activities.
The causeway runs between Long Lake and Brandy Pond. The Song lock has some history to it; Long Lake is 11 miles long and runs between Naples and Bridgton. Brandy Pond is much smaller and both are much loved by vacationers and for pleasure craft.