What is Personal Branding?
Personal branding is how people see you and how they’d describe you—similar to how people describe famous people or companies.
Your logo is the core of your corporate identity, defining and symbolizing the character of your company or organization.
2. COLOR PALETTE
A corporate color palette is usually defined by the colors in a logo. Often these are one or two colors only, although some are more complex.
1. Use good design principles
- 5mm from the trim edge
- CMYK / 300 dpi
- Proper type size (no smaller than 7-8pt.)
- Good readability
2. Be creative with your business card
3. Keep it simple
2. Resume Layout Structure is All-Important
3. Make a Nod to Your Profession