Schedule + Planning
Once you have your Goals and Style in place. Let’s put together a schedule and strategy plan.
Create an editorial calendar. Google is a great place to start. You could use a spreadsheet or google calendar to put your outline together. Take your style board and crate the five core values you focus on as topics. For example. If you are a health coach. Your topic schedule might look something like this:
- Mini workouts (once a week Monday)
- Healthy recipes (once a week Tuesday)
- Motivation (daily)
- Personal journey (once a week Thursday)
- Success stories (once every two weeks Friday)
Decided how many blogs you would like to post a month and schedule it in your calendar as well as the topics you would like to post on each day.
Calendar could look like this.
I recommend putting this all together and scheduling it out once a month. From here spend the rest of the month engaging and building your community
Once you have a schedule in place now your can create content as you go.
Create Content Preparation List
- Social post
- Press release
- Create video- reviews, intro’s or behind the scenes
- Schedule Photoshoot-show off your service, lifestyle, how you work, community etc.
- Schedule all content to fit you editorial calendar