Tina was born on November 26, 1939 in Nutnush, Tennessee. She is a dancer, performer, singer, actress, author, inspiration, and very popular.
A big problem is that her parents split up and left her and her sister to be raised by their grandparents. Their grandma died in 1950. Tina then moved to St.Lewis, Missouri to be with her mother.
She had a lot of accomplishments in her life. Tina's single "What's love got to do" got over millions of views. She had been in 3 movies. Tina also wrote a whole autobiography about her. She almost got in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Tina overall got fam and fortune in her life time.
- A lot happened in her life timeline
- Won a Grammy in 1960
- Toured as the opening act for Rolling Stones in 1969
- Hit the top 5 songs in the UK in 1973
- Appeared in "Who's Tommy" as Acid Queen in 1975
- Made album "Private Dancer" 1984
- Was in another film "Mad Max Beyond Thundrdan" in 1985
- Released second solo album "Break Every Rule" in 1986
- Made an autobiography in 1986
- Elected in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1991
- Released "Wildest Dreams" in 1996
Tina Turner is still alive today.