Submitting a Change Request Please note that the office of fraternity and sorority life cannot edit any housing or meal plan fees without the approval of your House corporation.

1) Log in to Self-Service Carolina.

2) Choose the "Admissions" tab.

3) Choose "Housing Services" within the "Student" tab.

4) Select "Columbia Greek Village" from the drop down menu.

5) Underneath the current term - select "Change Request.".

6) Enter your reason for submitting a change request.

7) After entering your reason, click "Save Changes" and then "Send Email." If you don't click BOTH these options in the mentioned order, your changes will not be saved.

8) That's it! Your change request will go to your house corporation. Once the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life receives an update from your House Corporation about your request, we will edit your bill accordingly.

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a copyright violation, please follow the DMCA section in the Terms of Use.