Jr. | Outfielder | Indian Head Park, Ill.
- Named second team All-NACC as a sophomore after leading the Eagles with a .364 batting average.
- Ranked fifth in the NACC with a .534 slugging percentage, hitting seven doubles, two triples and three home runs.
- Reached base safely in 21 consecutive games
- Had seven multi-hit games during a career-long eight game hitting streak last season.
Sr. | Shortstop | Windsor, Ontario
- Hit. 306 for the season, despite missing a portion of the season with an injury.
- Became one of just 10 Edgewood College players in history to record at least five hits in a single game.
- Went 5-for-8 in a doubleheader and drove in the winning run against Pittsburgh-Bradford.
- Stole 11 bases and drove in 20 runs in his first year as an Eagle.
Sr. | First Baseman | Muskego, Wis.
- Battled through a mid-season illness to finish fourth on the team with a .303 batting average.
- Homered on back-to-back days on last season's Florida trip, against Lasell and Pittsburgh-Bradford.
Jr. | Catcher | Twin Lakes, Wis.
- Earned CoSIDA Academic All-District 6 First Team honors.
- Ranked fourth in the NACC with four home runs and hit .285 for the season.
- Led the Eagles with eight doubles and shared team honors with 12 extra base hits.
Sr. | Pitcher | Waunakee, Wis.
- Ranked second on the team with a 3.96 ERA
- Achieved career-highs in appearances (8), starts (8), complete games (2), innings pitched (55.0) and strikeouts (28).
Jr. | Pitcher | Reedsburg, Wis.
- Earned All-NACC second team as a freshman, before splitting time between the mound and second base last season.
- Tied for second in the NACC with four saves.
- Held opposing hitters to a .267 batting average.
Jr. | Pitcher | St. Charles, Ill.
- Posted the second-highest single season strikeout rate in program history, striking out 10.44 per nine innings pitched.
- Struck out 11 and earned first career win against NACC regular season champion Concordia Chicago.
- Finished eight in the NACC with 41 strikeouts.
By The Numbers
- 79.8 - Percentage of hits returning from last season's team (261 of 327)
- 51.5 - Percentage of innings pitched returning from last year's team (162 of 314.1)
- 14 - Home runs for the Eagles in 2016, which ranked third in the NACC
- 38 - NACC leading number of sacrifice hits for the Eagles last season
- 6.07 - Strikeouts per nine innings by the 2016 Eagles pitching staff
- 2010 - Year of Edgewood College's last NACC championship
- 3 - NACC Tournament appearances since 2012
- 2 - Number of NCAA Division III Tournament appearances (2001 and 2005)
Head Coach Al Brisack
- 18th season | 345-347 overall | 208-121 in conference play
- Longest tenured coach and most wins in program history
- Three conference titles (2005, 2006, 2010)
- Two conference tournament titles (2001, 2005)
- Two NCAA Division III Tournament appearances (2001, 2005)
- Has coached two Academic All-Americans and five Academic All-District players
- Also serves as Edgewood College's Director of Athletics
2017 Schedule summary
- Season opener - Mar. 9 at University of the South-Sewanee (Sewanee, Tenn.)
- Spring trip - Mar. 12-18 at Gene Cusic Collegiate Classic (Fort Myers, Fla.)
- Home opener - Apr. 1 vs. Rockford University (Stampfl Field, Verona)
- Veterans Appreciation Night - Apr. 26 vs. UW-Platteville (Stampfl Field, Verona)
- Breast Cancer Recovery Day - Apr. 30 vs. Aurora University (Stampfl Field, Verona)
- LSM Chiropractic Senior Day - May 6 vs. Concordia Wisconsin (Stampfl Field, Verona)
- NACC Tournament - May 11-14 at Kapco Park, Mequon