- Fresh appearance throughout the department no matter where a customer looks
- Sight lines that allow shoppers to see produce in all directions when in the department
- Organic produce merchandised in a segregated section
- Create a customer flow that zig-zags through the department by placing popular items on the backside of sets facing the entrance of the store
- Used equipment and fixtures that were 3-4 ft tall throughout the floor to keep the sight lines open for shoppers to see through to the vertical case wall.
- Angled the position of merchandising cases on the floor so that shoppers could easily see them walking into the store.
- Bulk hand fruit is merchandised separately from bagged fruit to show the variety of product.
- Merchandising of the hand fruit was up and down instead of across in terms of linear space to give the appearance of "ribboning."
Bagged fruit displayed in its own section.
This display piece allows storage of "safety stock" bananas on the shelving underneath, keeping riper fruit at the ready.
This refrigerated display will house fresh sweet corn from local farms during the summer season.
Other times of the year it will hold holiday themed displays like this Easter set.
The bottom shelf of the wet vegetable rack display is positioned at an angle.
The angled shelf lifts up the product to show it off better, while not having too much out on display for "freshness" sake.