Clemson University Makerspace (www.cumaker.space/)
This website will give you all the information about the Watt and Cooper Library makerspaces on campus. Do you need to 3D print? Do you want to print something on cloth? You can do a lot of different things at the makerspaces!
3D Printing Start Guide
To get started on 3D printing at Clemson, you must first look through the information guide (Canvas Module) and take the safety quiz (very short). Please CLICK HERE to sign into Canvas to look at the module.
Overview of 3D Printing
- Complete the general safety module and quiz, and then the 3D printing modules and quiz.
- Have an object to 3D print:
- Find one online on sites like thingiverse or myminifactory
- -OR- build one yourself using modeling software like Tinkercad
- Load the .stl file (file type you download) of the object into Cura (slicing software)
- Adjust print settings (the intern will help)
- Send to printing system and print