Instructional technology is a critical part of student learning at Conrad Schools of Science and therefore, Chromebooks will be distributed during the 1st week of school. The Tech agreement and Protection Plan forms must be completed along with a $20 insurance payment prior to students receiving their Chromebook. These forms can be found on the Conrad Schools of Science web page under Parent Resources or follow the link below.
There are 2 options listed, the traditional paper form and an online form we are piloting this year:
Paper forms: Print the forms but only submit the signature page and payment to the school. Forms and payments (cash or check) will be accepted at the welcome back walkthrough or can be sent to school with your student. Payments can also be made online through PayPams.
Electronic forms: Use the online form to submit electronic signatures, there is no need to print this form. Payments (cash or check) can be sent in to school with your student during week one. Payments can also be made online through PayPams.
All athletes MUST have a DIAA physical AND and Red Clay release form on file with Nurse Brown in order to tryout
Physicals and waivers can be completed at FamilyID.com for both middle school and high school athletes.
High School Sports
High school fall sports began their preseason tryouts and practices on August 12th. If you are interested in a fall sport, please reach out to the coach. Schedules, coaches, contact information, and team information can be found at conradsports.com.
Middle School Sports
Middle School Sports Sign-up Information:
- Sign ups will take place during the first two weeks of school
- Please listen to the announcements for information on where to sign up
- Tryouts and practices will begin after the Labor Day holiday
- Monday, August 26th - First day of school for 6th and 9th grade students ONLY
- Tuesday, August 27th - All students in school
- Friday, August 30th - No school for staff and students
- Monday, September 2nd - No school for staff and students - Labor Day
- Wednesday, September 4th - School Picture Day