Table Of Contents
- Who did I think I was before entering this class?
- Interest Profiler
- Workplace Importance Locator
- Career Cluster
- What career(s) from my results interest me?
- What education is required?
- What schooling options are I am willing to consider?
- What companies would I like to consider working for?
Who Was I Before Entering This Class?
- Strengths: Responsible, Hard working, Optimistic, Work well with others.
- Weaknesses: Gets tempered and Stubborn
- Plans: To attend BSU for mechanical engineering.
- Goals: To graduate college, start my career, provide for myself.
Interest Profiler Assessments Results
- What does it means? - This means that I am more of a problem solver and a thinker than a physical worker. Investigative people enjoy finding facts and figuring things out rather than telling others to figure it out.
- Jobs? - Mechanical engineering, zoologists, veterinarians, dentists.
- What does it means? - This means more of hands on types of real world problems. More of outside based jobs and less of paperwork types of jobs.
- Jobs? - Fish and Game wardens, Manufacturing engineers, Firefighters, veterinary assistants.
- What does it mean? - That I prefer to work with data and details more than ideas. Conventional people like to have precise standards than judging things by yourself.
- Jobs? -Human resources, Hotel desk clerk, Transportation Agents, Cost Estimators
- Investigative- Math and science
- Realistic- protective services and nature and outdoors
Workplace Importance Locator assessment results
- Whats does it mean? - Achievement is important. Like to see their results and have the feeling of accomplishment.
- Jobs- Animal Scientists, mechanical engineers, veterinarian
- What does it mean?- Like to work in a friendly environment, like jobs where they are not in the place to go against their sense of right and wrong.
- Jobs- Veterinarian assistant, stationary engineer, dentists.
Career Cluster assessment results
Agriculture, Food, and Natural resources
- Score- 11
- what it means?- liking to work with animals, working outdoors, and the like of science.
Architecture and Construction
- score- 11
- what does it mean?- responsible for buildings and structures, making designs, and taking care of or repairing existing structures.
What careers from my results interest me?
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineer
What education is required?
- Mechanical engineer : Calculus, Mechanics, Physics, Mechanical design, Thermodynamics and Heat transfer.
- Veterinarian: Radiology, Clinical Nutrition, Infectious and non-infectious disease, diagnostic procedures.
- Computer Engineer: College Algebra, English Composition, Electronic Circuits, Digital Logic.
What Schooling Options Am I Willing To Consider?
- Boise State University
- Idaho State University
- College of Idaho
What Companies Would I Consider Working For?