With nothing left to do except choose which spot to park your cars, this light filled residence is ready to move into now. Located in true Frankston South, in an area where larger blocks are cherished, this large family home will charm even the most discerning buyer.
If space is what you are seeking then you will appreciate:
- Over 2600 m2 of mostly cleared land in a tree lined no-through-road with enough room for cars, caravans, trailers, boats, and still room for the kids to play
- Circular driveway leading straight to the front door
- Huge 4 car garage
Guests are greeted through massive double doors where they will find a well thought out floor-plan offering zoned living at its best with:
- Light filled and spacious entrance hall where your eyes are drawn straight to the leafy outlook
- Versatile Theatre room at the front of the home which could also be used as formal living, guest accommodation, or quiet space away from the family hassle
- Character filled living room with massive rock feature wall surrounding the open fireplace and a large expanse of stacker doors opening out to the covered entertaining deck, which overlooks the sparkling pool
- Modern kitchen with generous breakfast bar, butler’s pantry, formal dining area and plenty of windows to bring the outside in
- The family room offers a retreat for the kids as its tucked away close to their bedrooms yet flows effortlessly out to the large decked area
- Downstairs has 2 bathrooms, one for the kids, the other for guests
Step upstairs and you will discover the Master bedroom suite with peaceful outlook over the treetops towards the bay and the Dandenongs, and features massive bedroom with sitting space, walkthrough wardrobes and full ensuite.
The big surprise is the lower level. Tucked under this massive family home are three spaces, an office, music room and cleverly placed wine cellar.
Entertaining will never be a problem as the home has open plan spaces throughout and all flow out to the large expanse of decked patio with built in heating, offering covered alfresco living as well as open decking to enjoy the sun and sneaky views to the bay.