Early, Periodical, Screening, Diagnosis, Treatment (EPSDT) ALT
Aim: Collaborate to increase well-child visits.
Team Leads: Health Net Access, Native Health, Southwest Human Development
- FAQ for EPSDT billing practices
- Collective Messaging to increase Well-Child Visits
- Expanded Partnership
- Systems Analysis
- Develop a Referral Process
Safe Reduction ALT
Aim: Reduce DCS reports and removals, increase prevention programs servicing the area, increase family involvement and build a more robust community infrastructure.
Team Leads: Department of Child Safety, Maricopa County Superior Courts, Catholic Charities
- Finalized strategic planning
- Developed a community resource guide
- Performing direct outreach to high-incidence zip codes
- Hold a community forum
- Secure agreements with community health worker programs
- Identify Pathways to care
Early Childhood Nutrition ALT
Aim: Families with young children (prenatal - 5) in Maricopa County provide nutritious food and develop life-long healthy eating habits.
Team Leads: First Things First, Pinnacle Prevention
- Strategic planning underway
- Quarters 1,2 and 3 planing finalized
- Identified geographical areas to focus in: Alhambra, West Mesa.
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Identify local Food System Providers
Issac Community Health Hub
Aim: Create a Community Health Hub in the Issac School District to increase access to care.
Team Leads: Isaac School District, United Health Care Community Plan of Arizona, United Way - Valley of the Sun
- Secured a house to be developed into a community health hub
- Secured City of Phoenix IDA funds
- Strong representation from community leaders and residents
- Received beautification funds from Valley of the Sun United Way
- Identify pathways to care
- Secure agreements from local service providers