But there’s another huge reason why our fishing is so good. That’s our storied location on Prince of Wales Island’s western shore. Here, extreme tides and surging ocean currents have created a habitat for millions of bait fish that have long attracted not only multitudes of rockfish but also the annual returns of Southeast Alaska’s mighty salmon schools.
Waterfall Resort guests have been known to bring home half their own body weight in wild Alaska fish steaks and fillets. Need we say more?
Egg House Suites: Our Version of “Caviar Style” Quarters for VIPs
Our Family-Size Guest Quarters
As soon as your sea plane lands and glides to our dock, the Waterfall Resort Alaska crew welcomes you and takes your luggage to your quarters. You then head to the General Store to pick up your room key, boat and guide assignments, and, if you're so inclined, a chilled six-pack of your favorite brew. Our hospitality and information center, the General Store stocks everything from whiskey and beer to sodas, snacks, souvenirs, and toothbrushes.
Our 2017 Season Runs June 12 to August 18
*Pricing is per person, double occupancy; additional nights, $1,185 per night. Single supplements and upgrades available. Guide and crew gratuities not included.
- U.S. Coast Guard licensed fishing guide
- Full-service guided fishing aboard 25-foot heated North River cabin cruiser (four guests per boat)
- Use of high-performance G. Loomis rods, Shimano reels, Helly Hansen and XtraTuf all-weather gear, and all other bait, tackle, and fishing equipment
- Lodging in historic Boardwalk Cabin or oceanfront Lodge Room (upgrades available)
- All meals of hearty all-you-can-eat Alaska fare, including wine with dinner
- Evenings at the Lagoon Saloon with pool, ping-pong, and poker tables
- Daily housekeeping, Wi-Fi hotspots, and all other resort services
- Professional fish processing, vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and packing
- Wet-lock fish boxes to check as luggage or for shipping
- On-site Alaska Airlines service for departure day check-in
- Ground crew at Ketchikan International Airport to assist with transfers
Package rates are based on double occupancy in Waterfall Resort’s historic Boardwalk Cabins or oceanfront Lodge Rooms. Guests may upgrade to an executive-style Egg House Suite or family-size Tongass Townhouse. Single supplements are also available.
- Egg House Suite upgrade: add $265 per guest per night (minimum two guests)
- Tongass Townhouse upgrade: add $215 per guest per night (minimum four guests)
- Single supplement: add $315 per guest per night (Boardwalk Cabins and Lodge Rooms only)
Cabin Cruiser Exclusivity
While our all-inclusive rates are based on four guests fishing per cabin cruiser, groups with fewer than four guests are welcome to upgrade to a private guided fishing trip.
- Three guests per boat: $315 per guest per night
- Two guests per boat: $830 per guest per night
- One guest per boat: $3,000 per guest per night
Meetings and Corporate Events: Brainstorm, Team Build, Reel In Relationships
We’ve hosted more corporate events and gatherings than any other Alaska fishing resort. Our Fortune 500 clients count on Waterfall Resort and our experienced crew for one-of-a-kind gatherings focused on leadership, incentive travel, customer appreciation … and did we mention the team-building aspects of epic, full-service guided fishing?
- Executive retreats
- Client appreciation
- Incentive travel
- Team building
Think about it. Another high-rise hotel, conference center, and name tags... or “Gone fishin’ in Alaska!”? We say your corporate and group events deserve a healthy and dynamic outdoor setting that fuels great ideas and strategic thinking. Create an exhilarating wilderness adventure that gets results at Waterfall Resort, the most popular fishing lodge in Alaska ... for pleasure as well as business.
Corporate group rates are available, and buyouts (for 72–92 guests) of our 52-acre property are eligible for scheduling outside season dates. Amenities include oceanfront guest quarters and executive-style suites, hearty meals in the Dining Room, camaraderie in the Lagoon Saloon, and meeting space with audiovisual equipment to host groups of 25 to 40.