Can I still print my tickets from home?
Tickets for all UofL games will no longer include a printable PDF option. This decision was made to protect the integrity of your season tickets and to prevent fraud and counterfeit problems that often accompany PDF tickets. Printed PDF tickets WILL NOT be accepted at any UofL venues for admittance.
All season tickets and single game tickets are fully digital and only accessible via your mobile device. Your phone is your ticket!
How do I get the official CardsMobile app?
The official CardsMobile app is free in the App and Google Play stores. Once you've logged into your account, you can view, transfer, resell or add tickets to your wallet right from your phone.
Can I have multiple tickets on a single phone?
Yes, you can swipe to view multiple tickets within your account, however, transferring each attendee their ticket is the preferred way of entering all venues. Transferring tickets provide:
- A way for all ticket holders to obtain event updates during an event, if applicable.
- Accessibility to their seat information at all times.
- An easy way to enter without having to wait for your friends and family.
What if my entire group isn’t with me when I’m ready to enter?
Transfer tickets to your group in advance - so you don't have to wait to get into the event. Since each person entering will need a ticket to get in, you can transfer each member their ticket individually prior to arrival. Head to your My Cardinals Account manager to transfer tickets. Tickets can be transferred in bulk on a desktop.
Will the person I transfer the ticket to need a My Cardinals Account?
Yes. If they don’t have one already, they can create one when they accept the ticket.
Please note: If the recipient has a My Cardinals Account, the email address used for transfer must be the one associated with their account. Make sure you double-check this prior to starting the transfer so you don’t transfer tickets to the wrong person.
What if connectivity/mobile service is unavailable?
To ensure seamless entry, we highly recommend downloading your tickets to your phone before arriving to the game. If you have an iPhone, you can store your tickets in your Apple Wallet.
Can I manage my tickets on my computer instead of a my mobile device?
You can manage your tickets from your computer, but you will need a ticket on your mobile device to enter the game. When accessing your My Cardinals Account via computer you will have the ability to:
- Transfer tickets to friends, family, or clients
- Post tickets for resale
- Donate tickets to charity
- Update account information
What is the best way for me to reach the Athletics Ticket Office or Cardinal Athletic Fund, if I have questions or need assistance?
- You can email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- You can call the ticket office at 502-852-5151. Office hours are Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- You can also click the link below to ask a question and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.