Coastal Carolina University is located just 8 miles from some of the nicest beaches in the country. Besides being near the beach, we are also within a reasonable driving distance from some of the top destinations in the southeast! The Myrtle Beach International Airport is also just a short ride from campus. The Myrtle Beach Airport offers inexpensive flights to destinations all over the country.
Coastal Carolina University offers the best of two worlds of coastal South Carolina. If you are looking for the mossy oaks and main street atmosphere of a small town, head to Conway and Georgetown. If you want the crowds and excitement of one of the largest resort areas on the East Coast, visit Myrtle Beach. Wherever you choose to spend your out-of-class hours, you’ll enjoy 215 days of sunshine per year and an average annual high of 75 degrees.
Coastal Carolina offers 73 Undergraduate and 21 Graduate Programs. A full list of programs we offer can be found here.
- We have players working on degrees in a wide array of majors: Education, Exercise and Sport Science, Management, Finance, Marine Science, and Intelligence and National Security Studies
- NSCAA Team Academic Award- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- 5 Big South All-Academic Team Selections
Visit Coastal Carolina University
Accomplishments and Awards 2011-Present
- NSCAA All-Region Selections - Kacey Kelly (2014), Amber Adams (2016), Danielle Famili (2016)
- Big South Conference Offensive Player of the Year - Kacey Kelly (2014)
- Big South Conference Freshman of the Year - Fia Jonsson (2012), Kayla Christian (2015)
- All-Conference Selections (Big South, Sun Belt) - 18
- Big South Conference Coach of the Year - Paul Hogan (2014, 2015)