Is this development for me?
For all staff to understand what the Parliament is doing to reduce its environment impact and what can be done individually.
- 7 December, 14:00pm-15:00pm, Q1.07
- 6 February, 14:00pm-15:00pm, TG20.21
- 5 April, 10:00am-11:00am, TG20.21
- 12 May, 10:00am-11:00am, TG20.21
Time Commitment - 1 hour = 1 Learning Credit
Facilitator - Victoria Barby
What will I gain?
- You will have the practical tools to create your own action plan for having a positive impact on the environment.
- You will learn what the Scottish Parliament has to do and where we go further in enabling a positive environmental change.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.