Platinum Cruise Experience 1: Madrid to Miami
24 Nights - November 14, 2017
This 24 night experience will bring you on a seamless journey from one of Europe’s most unexplored regions, Portugal’s Duoro Valley, all the way to the bustling city of Miami. You will start your journey in Madrid and cruise for 7 days on the AmaVida through the valley’s beautiful and dramatic landscape. This unique area features steeply terraced vineyards, dramatic gorges and medieval hilltop villages that have hardly changed over the centuries. After you’ve leisurely made your way to Portugal’s vibrant capital, Lisbon, you will spend 3 days exploring the historic city and then join one of our experienced advisors for a hosted Thanksgiving gala dinner. Our Specialty Cruise & Villas host will then join you on your 14 day sailing across the Atlantic to Miami, where onboard they will be hosting a number of themed wine dinners. These dinners will feature the best wines of Spain and Portugal, including the extremely stellar and one-of-a-kind wines from Madiera, which were produced over 100 years ago!
This Itinerary includes business class air. Prices from $11,495 per person.
Take a closer look at your route aboard the AmaWaterways AmaVida, followed by your transatlantic crossing on the Regent Seven Seas Explorer!
Platinum Cruise Experience 2: Lisbon to Miami
16 Nights - November 24, 2017
This 16 night experience will kick-off with 2 nights in Portugal’s vibrant capital. Spend your days exploring the City of Seven Hills, never having to wander too far for a jaw dropping view. Get lost admiring the pastel and azulejo-splashed architecture and make sure to try one of the countless interpretations of Portugal’s beloved dish, bacalhau (dried and salted cod fish). While in Lisbon, we will also be bringing a little piece of home to you with a Thanksgiving gala dinner, hosted by a Specialty Cruise & Villas advisor who will then sail with you on your Trans-Atlantic crossing aboard the Regent Seven Seas Explorer to Miami. Once aboard the ship we will continue to host a number of themed wine dinners onboard, featuring the best wines of Spain and Portugal. The variety of sought after wines that you will get to taste, including the extremely stellar wines from Madiera (produced over 100 years ago!), will provide you with a truly unmatched and intimate experience of these historic wine regions.
This experience includes business class air. Prices from $7,895 per person.
Included In These Specialty Platinum Cruise Experiences:
Included in Specialty Platinum Cruise Experience 1:
- Salamanca Excursion & transfer to the ship in Vega Terrón with AmaWaterways
- 7 Night river cruise on the AmaWaterways Amavida exploring the Duoro River - Vega Terrón to Lisbon (Includes onboard gratuities, all onboard meals, unlimited fine wine, beer and sodas with lunch and dinner, bottled water, specialty coffees and teas, select shore excursions, bicycles in select ports, WiFi)
Included in Specialty Platinum Cruise Experience 1 & 2:
- 3 Nights in Lisbon Hotel
- A hosted Thanksgiving Gala Dinner in Lisbon
- 14 Night Trans-Atlantic Sailing on Regent Seven Seas Explorer - Lisbon to Miami (Includes onboard gratuities, all onboard meals, unlimited fine wine, beer and premium spirits, unlimited shore excursions, WiFi)
- Hosted dinners on board the explorer featuring the best wines of Spain and Portugal, including the best wines from Madiera, produced over 100 years ago.
- Roundtrip Business Class Air