LOGO CONTEST GUIDELINES
- Logo contest is open to any Worcester County resident, all ages.
- All entries must be submitted by individuals. No group entries will be accepted.
- All logo entries must be original work by the entrant and may not be based on or derived from any pre-existing designs, trademarks, or copyrighted images.
- Individuals may not submit more than three entries. Each entry must include a separate entry form.
- Logo entries may be hand-drawn or graphically designed. Hand-drawn entries must be scanned for digital submission.
- All entries should reflect the WCPS Mission and/or Strategic Plan.
- Maryland flag colors (red, white, black and yellow/gold) are the preferred colors for use in the design(s).
- Designs should be oriented to fit in a square or circle (for use on letterhead, social media, etc.)
- All logo entries must be received by close of business on April 1, 2019.
The Worcester County Public Schools' logo should reflect the energy, excitement and pride of being a part of the school system community.
All entries will be judged using the Logo Design Contest rubric. View it here.
There will be three finalists chosen, before a final winner is announced.
The winner’s design will be turned into a high-resolution digital vector file for use by Worcester County Public Schools.
To celebrate our 150th anniversary, the winner will receive a $150.00 prize.
The winning design and its creator will be publicized by the WCPS Office of Public Relations & Special Programs.
The winner will see his/her design on Worcester County Public Schools' letterhead, website, social media, beginning on July 1, 2019.