Heart diseases are very dangerous. They can be very deadly and they can cause sever damage.
Your heart is the most important oragen in your body.
1. smoking- smokers are more likely to get heart disease than nonsmaokers
2. Improve cholesterol levels- more likely to get heart disease if you have total cholesterol levels over 200, HDL cholesterol Under 20, LDL cholesterol level over 160, Triglycerides over 150
3. Control high blood pressure- More than 50 million people in the U.S. have hypertension, or high blood pressure, making it the most common heart disease risk factor. Exercise and healthy eating help. Some people may need medicine to control their blood pressure, too.
4. Get active- People who don't exercise are more likely to get heart disease, and die from it, than people who are active.
5. Follow a heart-healthy diet- Eat foods that are low in fat and cholesterol. everyone should eat more fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, legumes, and other plant-based foods. still eat fish (especially salmon or tuna, which are high in good-for-you omega-3 fatty acids), poultry, and meat, but make it lean and keep the portions modest.
6. Get to a healthy weight- Losing extra weight is good for your heart. It can also help you lower high blood pressure and manage diabetes.
7. Control diabetes- Diabetes makes heart disease more likely
8. Manage stress and anger- Everyone has stress, and it's normal to get angry now and then. When stress and anger flare up, especially if it happens a lot, that's a problem. Managing your stress and handling your anger in healthy ways puts you back in charge.