Objectives and Culture
- Diversity and Inclusion: PwC believes that companies can't find the best solutions to company problems without first facing the problems in our own communities.
- Work/Life Quality: PwC understands that if they want their workers to be able to best perform, each worker needs to be allocated enough time to rest and refuel.
- Community Commitment: PwC is a huge proponent of corporate responsibility, especially through donation of funds and community service.
- Audit and Assurance: Inspection of organizational accounts to ensure that each company follows proper financial procedures
- Consulting: Experts evaluate companies and offer advice on accounting procedures to move the business forward
- Tax Services: Filing of federal income tax returns and assistance with state, local, and international returns