Mark Your Calendar
Monday, Dec. 5th - Day 3
- AP Midterms (6th-10th Periods): Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Environmental Science
- Elementary Band Winter Concert 6:30pm - 7:30pm @ 515 Auditorium - Ticketed Event
Tuesday, Dec. 6th - Day 4
- AP Midterm (1st-5th Periods): Spanish Language
- AP Midterms (1st-5th Periods): Computer Science, European History, and Spanish Literature
- 4th - 6th Grade Choir & Orchestra Winter Concert 6:30pm @ 515 Auditorium - Ticketed Event
Wednesday, Dec. 7th - Day 5
- AP Midterm (6th-10th Periods): Music Theory
- AP Midterms (6th-10th Periods): English Literature and English Language
- Science Fair Committee Meeting 5:00pm - 6:00pm @ 435 Conference Room
- 2nd & 3rd Grade Winter Concert 6:30pm @ 515 Auditorium - Ticketed Event
Thursday, Dec. 8th - Day 6
- AP Midterm (1st-5th Periods): U.S. History
- AP Midterm (1st-5th Periods): World History
- HS Art Field Trip: Brandywine River Museum
- Tri-M Annual Stocking Stuffing 3:30pm - 5:30pm @ 535 Band Room
- Board of Trustees Public Meeting 5:30pm @ 435 Conference Room
Friday, Dec. 9th - Day 1
- Toys for Tots Collection Ends (All Buildings)
- AP Midterms (6th-10th Periods): Calculus and U.S. Government & Politics
- Grades 7-12: Cougar Pride Day - Wear Your Cougar Gear with Uniform Bottoms or Jeans
- Grades K-6: Character Counts Dress Down Day for the Character Trait of Fairness - Orange Shirt w/ Uniform Bottoms
- K-12: CCST Candy Gram Fundraiser Ends
- HS Girls' Basketball vs. Cheltenham 3:30pm @ Cheltenham HS
- MS Girls' Basketball vs. Coventry Christian School 3:45pm @ 535 Gymnasium
- MS Boys' Basketball vs. Coventry Christian School 4:45pm @ 535 Gymnasium
- HS Boys' Basketball vs. Motivation HS 6:00pm @ Sun Valley HS
Annual CCS Spelling Bee
Congratulations to 6th grade student, Zoe Greene, for becoming our newest CCS Spelling Bee Champion! Zoe competed against 28 students on Wednesday, November 23rd and won after correctly spelling the word "adherence".
Toys for Tots
Our Toys for Tots campaign ends this Friday, December 9th. Collegium partnered with Toys for Tots to collect new, unwrapped toys for local children in need. Donation boxes are located in all CCS buildings.
As a reminder, our Home & School Association is sponsoring a fundraiser at Five Below. Purchase toys at Five Below for our Toys for Tots collection using the HSA's flyer and CCS will earn 10% of your purchase price. More details are available on the HSA Five Below Flyer, below.
Grades K-6th Character Development Program: Fairness, Responsibility, Respect, Citizenship, Trustworthiness, and Caring.
Here at Collegium, students are recognized by staff for their good character and their names and photos are added to the Good Character Walls. We have new additions to our Good Character Walls:
- Jordynn McAleer
- Elena Lopez
- Dyuman Muvvala
- Yanni Kouras
- Clarence Stewart
- Jordan Lynch
- Gavin Tilling
- Michael Coleman
- Henry Herman
- Camryn Johnson
- Curtis Kallon
- Victoria Agatone
- Isabella Nast
- Ryanne Allen
- Jack Sherman
- Isaiah Brown
- Chaitra Chigurupati
- Nicholas Falkowski
- Vahini Sadhuvenkata
- Shrija Singh
- Hunter Christman
- Jordan Wood
- Nathaniel Minniti
The cast and crew of Collegium Center Stage Theatre's (CCST) upcoming production of The Music Man are selling Candy Grams until Friday, December 9th.
Candy Grams cost $1.00 each and include candy and a personal message. They will be distributed across campus on Friday, December 16th. If you would like to send a student or employee a Candy Gram, please print out the form below and follow the directions.
Please note - Candy Grams must be purchased with cash (no coins, please!) and orders must be received by Friday, December 9th. Late orders will not be accepted.
Questions? Please email Ms. Stell.
Don't forget to raise money for the HSA just by shopping on Amazon while completing your online shopping this holiday season!
Use the link below to shop AmazonSmile and select Collegium Charter School as your charity. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Collegium.
Box Tops Update
Our classroom contest ended Wednesday, November 30th. HSA volunteers continue to feverishly count thousands of Box Tops, so we can announce the classroom winners before Winter Break.
Stay tuned, but also continue collecting those Box Tops...we will have another contest in the spring!