The Brewcity Bruisers season 13 is finally here!
Your Brewcity Bruisers – skaters and officials – have been laced up and working hard since October. They’re prepared to give their all and provide you with another action-packed season! Our Beerleaders have also been putting in the time and are ready to pump you up this year with their cheers! Everyone’s hard work doesn’t stop with our home team games; our 2019 Travel Team has been putting in even more hours to make some serious gains this year. So, make sure you are there to cheer them on this season too! High praise for our remarkable and dedicated volunteers who donate their time every year and are vital to the success of this league! They are easy to spot around the UWM Panther Arena in bright green shirts, if you see one, give them a high five and big “Thank you!” BCB would also like to extend thanks to our 2019 sponsors for their support and contributions in helping to make this season possible. Last, but not least, to all of our BCB families and friends, thank you for driving us to be better every year. Want more action? Don’t forget to catch our BCB travel teams facing off against other teams from around the world. More information about all our home teams, travel teams, officials and how to become a Brewcity Bruiser yourself can be found at www.brewcitybruisers.com.
DOUBLE HEADER TIME LINE
4 PM: MAIDEN MILWAUKEE V. RUSHIN' ROLLETTES
5:30-6 PM: MAIN INTERMISSION
PERFORMANCE BY THE BREWCITY BEERLEADERS
6 PM: SHEVIL KNEVILS V. CRAZY EIGHTS
TAKE PART IN OUR 50/50 RAFFLE!
Tickets can be purchased at the merch table throughout the event, as well as in the stands during the bouts. There will be one raffle winner, and the winning ticket will be drawn during halftime of the second bout. Winning ticket holder must be present to win.
The charitable portion of raffle ticket sales will go to tonight's charity partner the Peace Learning Center of Milwaukee.
Mission statement: To be a catalyst in our community for nonviolent conflict management and respect for self, others and the environment.
Summary: Organized in early 2002, Peace Learning Center of Milwaukee, Inc. (PLC) is a local nonprofit focused on providing school children and their teachers with effective, experiential workshops in nonviolent conflict resolution, healthy communication, and community building.
- Art Director: Tammy “Sedusa Medusa” Miller
- Autograph Book Designer: Anna "Grace Killy" Krajcik
- Creative Team: Busta Brewser, Mad Gent
- Program Photo Credits: Lew Danger, Scott “SwingWreck” Winklebleck, Mad Gent
- Jumbotron Animations: Steven Armendariz
- DJ: Emily "Milwaukees Breast" Sokol
- UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena Staff and Crew
- Scott “SwingWreck” Winklebleck and Patrick “Red Pirate Roberts” Sokol-Roberts for lighting, sound and technical help
- Announcers: Adam "Grizzly Adam" Zaspel & “Terror Lapinski”
- Photographers: Bruce “Moosie” Berna and Steve Jurkovic
- Videographer: Tom Pfeiffer
- Brewcity Bootleggers and Supporters
- Brewcity Micro Bruisers and Supporters
- Women's Flat Track Derby Association
- ASL Sign Language Interpreters from the UWM Interpreting Program
OUR CORPORATE SPONSORS:
- Morgan Kelly-Huber and ATI Physical Therapy
- Dr. Eric Pifel and The Orthopedic Institute of Wisconsin
- Educators Credit Union
- Noel Brue and The Body Boutique
- Scott Sprout and JCows for their Tech Sponsorship!