TriNet Set Up:Credit Sesame, Inc partners with TriNet to provide Fortune 500-level HR services at the click of a mouse. TriNet will be your one-stop site to securely access and update your personal information, set up direct deposit accounts, enroll in TriNet benefits , view copies of your pay stubs, and more.
1. Input your TriNet employee ID (00001907155) or SSN to sign in.
2. Your password is the last 4 digits of your SSN. If you've logged into TriNet in the past, even if with a different worksite employer, you'll need to use your previously selected password.
3. Read and accept the TriNet Terms and Conditions Agreement.
4. Follow the prompts to create a new password and a secret question for password reminders.
1. I-9: Avoid paycheck delays by completing your I-9 within 3 days of your TriNet hire date. Click the I-9 icon on your homepage.
2. Personal Info: Verify that your email, home mailing address and all other personal information is correct. Click Myself, then Personal Data.
3. W-4: Select your desired tax withholding allowances. Click Myself, then Tax Withholding. If you don't complete this section, your paycheck will be taxed at the "single" marital status/zero exemption allowance rate.
TriNet Steps Cont.
4. Direct Deposit: Save time by having your paycheck direct deposited. Click Myself, then Direct Deposit. It generally takes two pay periods after you sign up for the direct deposit to go into effect; in the meantime, you'll receive a paper check from TriNet.
5. Benefits: You will have access to the Elect or Waive Now button up to 30 days before your Benefits Eligibility Date and 30 days after your benefits eligibility.
* If you are benefits eligible and do not Elect or Waive medical coverage, you will automatically be enrolled in the lowest cost, worksite employee-only PPO medical plan and any company-paid benefits. Premiums for default medical coverage will be deducted from your pay retroactive to your benefits eligibility date.
6. Watch for additional emails from TriNet with follow-up information on other products or services your company has elected to offer, along with important new hire information.
Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system It helps Credit Sesame hire the best people. It’s designed for everyone: Recruiters, managers, employees. Your role may require more use of greenhouse than others. So utilize their various tutorial videos for specific features of Greenhouse.
We are expanding fast and need quality candidates. We want your referrals! Submit referral via Greenhouse and broadcast jobs through “My Referrer" Link
We have 20+ Openings, we need your help! *$3,000 for each direct Referral plus $3,000 additional until end of Q1. Total of $6K!
Use your Credit Sesame email to login & create your own password.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Handling and Security Sign Off
This is to ensure that anyone (Employees) at Credit Sesame that has access to PII information is handling the data properly and not breaking any PCI compliance rules. Once you have read this over you will need to sign off on the document (Sign Off Form) below.
PII Definition: Personal Identifiable Information ; Examples Include:
- Credit Card Number - Unmasked (Unhashed): 2303 2532 8765 3765 & Masked (Hashed):423* **** **** **** or **** **** **** *901
- Credit Card Expiration Numbers - 10/19 (Unhashed) or **/** (Hashed)
- CVV Numbers (Unhashed/Hashed)
- Email addresses (Unhashed/Hashed)
- First & Last Name (Unhashed/Hashed)
- Social Security Numbers (Unhashed/Hashed)
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) Handling and Security Sign Off Cont.
- User data in log files should never exist, and if it does it should be hashed. User data is: Email with first and last name, SSN, Credit Card number with expiration number, and CVV number.
- Unencrypted data over unsecured wires. Do not do this.
- Do not hardcode Keys and passwords in code, property or configuration files. Do not do this without encryption. Please use KMS to store keys and passwords.
- Do not Share accounts or passwords.
- Do not send PII data even encrypted over email or any other digital channels.
- Admin users: Lock down access into two different interfaces as we may need to take access away and understand their needs to access data.
- ID for all users within comments within code.
- Access Pre Prod.
- Access using Yubikey for Production access for team leads. Multi-Factor authentication.
- Temporary Account Access
- Do not store PII data masked or not in property files.
- Do not store PII data masked or not within cookies.