- For my Advance Image Editing am going to try techniques that I may have not used before.
- Winter - Winter will be more focused on snow, as I feel that this will show well in a edited image.
- Autumn - As trees and colours are a large part of Autumn this is what I will focus on.
- Dispersion Map - Create a exploding affect
- Background change - Change the background of an image
Advance Image Editing: Winter
- With this edit I started by adding inches to the canvas size, to bring in the other image that provides the trees coming out of the top of the models head.
- The placed the other image in, I used a reveal all masking layer to take parts of the trees away.
- High pass filter was used to sharpen the models eyes.
- Then adjustment layer to bring in some contrast.
Advance Image Editing: Autumn
- High pass filter was used to sharpen the eyes, hair, nostrils and lips. I decided to only sharpen these certain areas as sharpening the skin made the trees look slightly strange.
- I then placed the trees overtop of the portrait, by using the blending mode overlay the image merged nicely into the models face. I then used a hide all masking layer to paint out the parts that weren't on the face, using it only for the skin and jumper worked the best.
Advance Image Editing: Dispersion Map