All We Do is Win, Win, Win No Matter What... 🌸 And we are adding Winners to The Team 🌸 Do you have a passion for leading by example, being a resource to others and a zeal to travel? Are you a natural leader and a great conversationist who genuinely enjoys meeting new people? Can you proactively anticipate needs, troubleshoot and solve challenges? We are currently building our team of active travel lovers who genuinely enjoy getting to know others and you may have what it takes to be a TRIP LEADER with the group.
Since 2014, PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ has been hosting Events for professional women over 40 to connect and engage around common interests and activities in a social atmosphere. We celebrate opportunities for women to practice self-care by taking time to relax and escape to unique destinations around the world that inspire personal growth and lasting friendships. You should join us. #BecauseYouDeserveIt
One of best parts about being a PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ Trip Leader is the ability to travel the world and be part of an amazing community of women while forming friendships that last far beyond the trip. Please be clear that PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ is not a travel club, but a social group of members who come together for planned travel so our trip flow allows for more independent exploration. While the Trip Leaders are the backbone of our program, TLs merely ensure the day-to-day flow of the trip goes smoothly and address the inevitable hiccups that come along the way. TLs do not act a tour guides but are a backup resource to ensure everyone enjoys a great travel experience. Therefore, while your trip will definitely be "work", you will enjoy the same experiences as the other members. We are looking for community members who will successfully execute the following responsibilities:
Role & Responsibilities
- 🌸Act as the day-to-day "Go-To" person to set the culture of the group and serve as primary contact for the group of 25 or less member travelers.
- 🌸Engage all travel members while maintaining full control of the trip from logistics and safety to activities that contribute to members' enjoyment and well-being while traveling.
- 🌸Coordinate with group Officers, local guides, hotels, restaurants, transportation and excursion providers to ensure the trip flows to the established itinerary as closely as possible.
- 🌸Accompany the group on all trip related group sightseeing, excursions and meals and ensure all are accounted for during group time.
- 🌸Set clear expectations on behavior thru orientation of PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ housekeeping rules, guidelines and Zero Tolerance policy.
- 🌸Communicate effectively so members are aware of daily departure, check-in, check-out, meeting and meal times, using technology when possible.
- 🌸Proactively and confidently manage unpredictable issues including weather, illness, conflict and a million other challenges we haven’t yet encountered.
- 🌸Answer trip-related inquiries from members on the trip to the best of your ability.
- 🌸Assess risk and make smart decisions regarding the health, safety, and well-being of the group.
- 🌸Capture photos / videos during your designated trip for the group's online photo album.
- 🌸Manage group dynamics navigating the varying member personalities.
- 🌸A cheerleader for the PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ lifestyle and brand.
- 🌸Maintain daily expenditures, retain receipts and keep expenses w/in the trip budget provided.
- 🌸Submit a trip expense report for expenses incurred during the trip.
- 🌸Manage the assigned debit card to charge expenses.
- 🌸Assist with room assignments, distribution of room keys, collection of travel documents and ensure members settle hotel bills & VAT before check-out.
- 🌸At least 40 years of age with a valid US Passport with a stamp, valid drivers' license with a clear record and a clean criminal background.
- 🌸Demonstrated Technological Proficiency - Must have fully operational smartphone with enabled international capabilities and effective with various communications including Meetup, mobile group messaging and video conference apps, language translation, currency exchange and weather apps.
- 🌸Genuine desire and availability to travel to exciting destinations around the world that are at least seven days in length.
- 🌸Regular active member at PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ Meetup Socials in your area.
- 🌸High-energy, enthusiastic, sense of humor, self-confident and motivated, detail-oriented, resourceful, quick learner with a demonstrated personal desire to achieve the mission of the group.
- 🌸Problem-solver orientation to read social situations, make critical decisions and resolve situations as they arise that affect the group's safety and well-being.
- 🌸Able to listen, communicate, remain calm and interact with members of various life status, socioeconomic backgrounds and especially temperaments, personalities and behaviors.
- 🌸Must enjoy nature, the outdoors, be mentally healthy and most physically fit to walk, sit and stand for periods of time, withstand heat and other elements without complaint.
- 🌸Strong organization, public speaking and customer service skills.
- 🌸Passion for adventure and outdoor recreation and able to withstand the conditions of developing countries; cannot be afraid of insects.
- 🌸Background check will be required.
- 🌸First Aid & CPR certification or willing to obtain within first 6 months.
- 🌸4-year bachelor degree strongly preferred but not required.
- 🌸Experience organizing events and leading adult groups outside of a 9-5 is a big plus.
- 🌸Great opportunity for life coaches, light workers or healers who also love to travel.
- 🌸We're not for everyone! Whiners, complainers, negative talkers, smokers, those who cannot control their alcohol, cannot pay another woman a compliment, not in a good place emotionally, those with hidden agendas and travel agents need not apply! We've got the t-shirt! 😱
Please note the highlighted requirements are the top"must-haves" for the position. And with 24/7 support from our team and an experienced Group Trip Director leading the way, you’ll always have an expert close at hand to provide support and guidance when needed. This is not full-time employment position but a role with accommodations and daily trip stipend. Preference will be given to active Meetup members, members who have previously traveled with the group, and those with extensive travel experience. If you are not a Meetup member in your city, we highly encourage you to join. Trip Leaders will sign a no-solicitation/non-compete agreement.
PERKS - WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 🌸Personalized recognition with a BIO profile on the PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ Trip Leaders web page.
- 🌸Opportunity to empower, impact and inspire other women to live life out loud.
- 🌸Opportunity to develop friendships with an incredible community of women from across the United States who inspire personal and professional growth.
- 🌸Opportunity to enjoy the world's best hotels, restaurants and breathtaking views.
- 🌸Complimentary accommodations and breakfast meals, excursions, sightseeing, admission fees, entertainment and group transportation included in the trip package.
- 🌸A trip stipend for expenses during the trip.
- 🌸Pumps & Passports labeled Swag....apparel, gear and promotional items.
- 🌸Discounted domestic and international group retreats or trip packages for you.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit your resume (include all leadership, event planning and travel industry related experience) along with a short 1-5 minute video introduction of yourself by email. Enter "2020 Trip Leaders" in the email subject line.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR VIDEO
Your video MUST be privately uploaded to Vimeo or YouTube with a link (with password) provided to us in your email. Do not reference the PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ brand in the title of your video.
Submit the information to Support @ PumpsAndPassports.com (no spaces). PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ will contact you should we be interested in speaking with you and will provide you with our logistics information. We especially thank you for your interest. Please do not dial the office or email us to confirm receipt of your correspondence or receive update on your status as this will result in disqualification.
Meetup Information Sessions or Live Interview Dates
- 🌸Click here for the Nashville Meetup Group - June 1 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Chicago Meetup Group - June 8 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Detroit Meetup Group - June 9 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Memphis Meetup Group - June 14 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Dallas Meetup Group - June 15 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Houston Meetup Group - June 16 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Washington, DC Meetup Group - June 22 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Charlotte Meetup Group - June 23 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the Atlanta Meetup Group - June 29 - First Interview Round
- 🌸Click here for the St. Louis Meetup Group - July 20 - First Interview Round
NO SOLICITATION/DISTRIBUTION - Solicitation for funds, donations, and signatures or requesting money, support or participation for products, services, groups, organizations or causes in any form which are unrelated to PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Distribution of any materials for anything unrelated to PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ for any purpose is strictly prohibited. Organizers will sign a non-solicitation agreement. PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ does not accept payments or money of any form during PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ Social events. NO SMOKING - PUMPS & PASSPORTS™ has a strict No Smoking Policy.