ON-SITE SERVICES FOR PHASE 3
In light of Phase 3 re-opening on 28th December, the seating capacity per service across three centres will increase to 250 for WDL Centre and to 200 for BPJ Centre and East Centre starting 3rd January. Booking for the increased number of tickets will start on 27th December, 2pm.
1. Why is a ticket required to attend the service?
The service has limited capacity due to government restrictions, so entry is valid by ticket only. Those without tickets will not be allowed to enter.
2. Where should I book my ticket?
For English Service, book your tickets through the Connect booking system (https://connect.cefc.org.sg/) on a first-come-first-served basis. For Mandarin-Dialect services, registration will be via their CG leaders only.
3. Can I use my ticket for any service?
No, your ticket is only valid for the service timing you booked at the particular centre. It is not valid for any other centre and timing.
4. Can I register for other centres?
For safety measures, please do not cross centres and register for the services of other centres.
5. When should I book my ticket?
Booking starts from Sunday, 2pm until capacity is filled. If service hits capacity, please try registering again at a later time. You will be able to register should there be cancellation.
6. How many tickets can I book at a time?
Maximum of 5 tickets per registration is allowed. You will need to fill in registration details for all the tickets.
7. Are kids/infants required to have tickets even if they won’t be taking up seats?
Each person requires 1 ticket, regardless of age.
8. How do I know that my registration is confirmed?
Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation email which includes your ticket(s). Please check your junk/spam folder if you cannot find it in your inbox. If you do not receive a confirmation email or need assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. What are the details required to register?
For contact-tracing purpose, the name and contact details of each worshipper are required. Although Safe Entry will be used for contact-tracing, the church will still be required by MCCY to produce the name list of attendees when needed.
10. Can I transfer my ticket(s) if I am unable to attend the service?
Tickets are transferrable. For contact-tracing purpose, please inform the usher at the ticket check-in if the ticket you are holding was transferred to you. We need to update the details to make sure that correct names and contact details are registered for each service. Although Safe Entry will be used for contact-tracing, the church will still be required by MCCY to produce the name list of attendees when needed.
11. What should I do if I have no one to transfer my ticket to?
Please proceed to cancel your registration as soon as possible so others can register for the service.
12. How do I cancel my registration?
Click the “Cancel Registration” found in the confirmation email sent to you. If you did not receive a confirmation email after a successful registration and would like to cancel, please email us at email@example.com
13. Do I need to print a copy of the ticket?
Digital/electronic copy is accepted. Printed copy is not necessary.
14. For registration done in groups, must all parties be present together before entering the church?
It is not necessary to be together upon entering the church as long as all persons has their own copy of ticket upon entry.
15. If I am late for service, will I still be allowed to enter?
Your ticket(s) may be forfeited and entry may not be allowed if you arrive 10 minutes after the service has started. This is to pre-empt any intermingling between groups.
16. Can I use the same ticket to re-enter the church premises after exiting?
To avoid intermingling between worshippers from different services, re-entry will not be allowed. Re-entering the church premises using the same ticket will be detected by the ticket scanning system as a duplicate ticket.
17. Will priority be given to those who missed the previous week’s service (i.e. be first-in-line for the following week’s service)?
The ticketing system does not have the capability to prioritise in this manner.