- The frontal Lobe is the front and upper area of the cortex
- Used for decision making, thinking, and planning.
- Use it Everyday
- Decisions such as "What you want to eat for breakfast." Used for studying and is needed to speak!
- Main area for Personality. "In 1970 a man survived a pole nailing into his frontal lobe, After the incident the mans personality was said to change drastically." http://brainmadesimple.com/frontal-lobe.html
The spinal cord is a long cord that begins at the end of the brain and ends at nearly the end of the spine. The spine is protected by vertabre, the adult male typacally has 26 indivual backbones on the spine. there are multiple areas of the spinal cord, the motor roots carry commands to the rest of your body. (movements). There are 31 pairs of spinal nerves, in two branches, One in the front and one in the back of the spine. The spine is one of the most important parts of our body.
- Located deep in the cerabral and brain stem
- One of the two most common for nerve cell organization.
- Huge part of our nervous system and everyday life.
- Near the axon and dentrites.