1. Alvira CM, Steinhorn RH, Balistreri WF, Fineman JR, Oishi PE, Padbury JF, et al. Enhancing the Development and Retention of Physician-Scientists in Academic Pediatrics: Strategies for Success. J Pediatr. 2018 Sep;200:277–84.
2. Ammanuel S, Brown I, Uribe J, Rehani B. Creating 3D models from Radiologic Images for Virtual Reality Medical Education Modules. J Med Syst. 2019 May 3;43(6):166.
3. Angrisani L, Santonicola A, Iovino P, Vitiello A, Higa K, Himpens J, et al. IFSO Worldwide Survey 2016: Primary, Endoluminal, and Revisional Procedures. Obes Surg. 2018 Dec;28(12):3783–94.
4. Apollonio DE, Broyde K, Azzam A, De Guia M, Heilman J, Brock T. Pharmacy students can improve access to quality medicines information by editing Wikipedia articles. BMC Med Educ. 2018 Nov 20;18(1):265.
5. Assemi M, DiVall MV, Lee K, Sy E, O’Sullivan T. Quality Assurance and Improvement Practices of Experiential Education Programs in Schools of Pharmacy. Am J Pharm Educ. 2019 Apr;83(3):6582.
6. Baird J, Ashland M, Rosenbluth G. Interprofessional Teams: Current Trends and Future Directions. Pediatr Clin North Am. 2019 Aug;66(4):739–50.
7. Berman RA, Gottlieb AS. Job Negotiations in Academic Medicine: Building a Competency-Based Roadmap for Residents and Fellows. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Jan;34(1):146–9.
8. Bernstein J, Mazotti L, Ziv TA, Drowos J, Whitlock S, Wood SK, et al. Texting Brief Podcasts to Deliver Faculty Development to Community-Based Preceptors in Longitudinal Integrated Clerkships. MedEdPORTAL. 2018 Sep 21;14:10755.
9. Blackwell T, Kriesel DR, Vittinghoff E, O’Brien CS, Sullivan JP, Viyaran NC, et al. Design and recruitment of the randomized order safety trial evaluating resident-physician schedules (ROSTERS) study. Contemp Clin Trials. 2019 May;80:22–33.
10. Blish CA. Maintaining a Robust Pipeline of Future Physician-Scientists. J Infect Dis. 2018 Aug 14;218(suppl_1):S40–3.
11. Bonawitz R, Bird L, Le NB, Nguyen VH, Halim N, Williams AL, et al. Implementing the mobile continuing medical education (mCME) project in Vietnam: making it work and sharing lessons learned. Mhealth. 2019;5:7.
12. Boscardin C, Fergus KB, Hellevig B, Hauer KE. Twelve tips to promote successful development of a learner performance dashboard within a medical education program. Med Teach. 2018 Aug;40(8):855–61.
13. Brondfield S, Boscardin C, Strewler G, Hyland K, Oakes SA, Nishimura H, et al. A Medical Student Inquiry Behavior Assessment Tool: Development and Validity Evidence. Acad Med. 2019 Apr;94(4):586–94.
14. Brusca SB, Barnett C, Barnhart BJ, Weng W, Morrow DA, Soble JS, et al. Role of Critical Care Medicine Training in the Cardiovascular Intensive Care Unit: Survey Responses From Dual Certified Critical Care Cardiologists. J Am Heart Assoc. 2019 Mar 19;8(6):e011721.
15. Bulamba F, Sendagire C, Kintu A, Hewitt-Smith A, Musana F, Lilaonitkul M, et al. Feasibility of Simulation-Based Medical Education in a Low-Income Country: Challenges and Solutions From a 3-year Pilot Program in Uganda. Simul Healthc. 2019 Apr;14(2):113–20.
16. Burton BN, Boulos NM, Wilkins Y Martinez L, Gabriel RA, Blake CM. Ethnic Disparities in Cardiothoracic Anesthesiology Fellowship Training. J Cardiothorac Vasc Anesth. 2019 Jun;33(6):1795–6.
17. Buzza C, Fiskin A, Campbell J, Guo J, Izenberg J, Kamholz B, et al. Competencies for Global Mental Health: Developing Training Objectives for a Post-Graduate Fellowship for Psychiatrists. Ann Glob Health. 2018 Nov 5;84(4):717–26.
18. Carter AE, Anderson TS, Rodriguez KL, Hruska KL, Zimmer SM, Spagnoletti CL, et al. A Program to Support Scholarship During Internal Medicine Residency Training: Impact on Academic Productivity and Resident Experiences. Teach Learn Med. 2019 Dec;31(5):552–65.
19. Chacko KM, Halvorsen AJ, Swenson SL, Wahi-Gururaj S, Steinmann AF, Call S, et al. US Internal Medicine Program Director Perceptions of Alignment of Graduate Medical Education and Institutional Resources for Engaging Residents in Quality and Safety. Am J Med Qual. 2018 Jul;33(4):405–12.
20. Chang A, Nelson R, Brixner D. Advancing pharmacy practice by reducing gaps in pharmacogenetic education. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2019 Feb 9;76(5):320–6.
21. Chen AT, Wu S, Tomasino KN, Lattie EG, Mohr DC. A multi-faceted approach to characterizing user behavior and experience in a digital mental health intervention. J Biomed Inform. 2019 Jun;94:103187.
22. Chen SF, Deitz J, Batten JN, DeCoste-Lopez J, Adam M, Alspaugh JA, et al. A Multi-Institution Collaboration to Define Core Content and Design Flexible Curricular Components for a Foundational Medical School Course: Implications for National Curriculum Reform. Acad Med. 2019 Jun;94(6):819–25.
23. Cherukupalli S, Bhatia MB, Boeck MA, Blair KJ, Nagarajan N, Gupta S, et al. SOSAS Study in Rural India: Using Accredited Social Health Activists as Enumerators. Ann Glob Health. 2019 Mar 14;85(1).
24. Choi AW, Xu RS, Jacob S, Dulmage BO, Colavincenzo ML, Robinson JK, et al. Visual perception training: a prospective cohort trial of a novel, technology-based method to teach melanoma recognition. Postgrad Med J. 2019 Jun;95(1124):350–2.
25. Clauson KA, Breeden EA, Fingado AR, Kaing CL, Flynn AJ, Cutler TW. A Progress Report on the State of Pharmacy Informatics Education in US Pharmacy Schools and Colleges. Am J Pharm Educ. 2018 Sep;82(7):6332.
26. Clinard VB, Kearney TE, Repplinger DJ, Smollin CG, Youmans SL. An interprofessional clinical toxicology advanced pharmacy practice experience. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2019 May;11(5):505–12.
27. Colonna S, Sweetenham J, Burgon TB, Buys SS, Lynch R, Au T, et al. A Better Pathway? Building Consensus and Engaging Providers with Feedback to Improve and Standardize Cancer Care. Clin Breast Cancer. 2019 Apr;19(2):e376–84.
28. Darracq MA, Armenian P, Comes J, Thornton S. Medical toxicology education in US emergency medicine residencies. Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Oct;36(10):1919–21.
29. Durstenfeld MS, Statman S, Dikman A, Fallahi A, Fang C, Volpicelli FM, et al. The Swiss Cheese Conference: Integrating and Aligning Quality Improvement Education With Hospital Patient Safety Initiatives. Am J Med Qual. 2019 Dec;34(6):590–5.
30. Dyster TG. Stronger Together: A Call to Pair Bottom-Up and Top-Down Educational Initiatives. Acad Med. 2019 Mar;94(3):299.
31. Elhassan M, Husnain S, Mian R. Spontaneous renal artery dissection associated with sexual intercourse: a case report. Int Med Case Rep J. 2018;11:221–3.
32. Elkhadragy N, Corelli RL, Russ AL, Snyder ME, Clabaugh M, Hudmon KS. Faculty perceptions of a tobacco cessation train-the-trainer workshop and experiences with implementation: A qualitative follow-up study. Res Social Adm Pharm. 2019 Dec;15(12):1436–45.
33. Fahimuddin FZ, Sidhu S, Agrawal A. Reading Level of Online Patient Education Materials From Major Obstetrics and Gynecology Societies. Obstet Gynecol. 2019 May;133(5):987–93.
34. Fearon A, Marsh A, Kim J, Treadwell M. Pediatric residents’ perceived barriers to opioid use in sickle cell disease pain management. Pediatr Blood Cancer. 2019 Feb;66(2):e27535.
35. Feinstein MA, Marcus SG, Amara DP, Durcanova B, Roll GR, Orandi BJ. The effect of an organ procurement experience on preclinical medical student perceptions of transplant surgery. Clin Transplant. 2019 Apr;33(4):e13505.
36. Flowers E, Martin M, Abid H, Binford S, Mackin L. Pairing pedagogical and genomic advances to prepare advanced practice nurses for the era of precision health. BMC Med Educ. 2019 Apr 23;19(1):112.
37. Frank AK, O’Sullivan P, Mills LM, Muller-Juge V, Hauer KE. Clerkship Grading Committees: the Impact of Group Decision-Making for Clerkship Grading. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 May;34(5):669–76.
38. Gallagher JC, Justo JA, Chahine EB, Bookstaver PB, Scheetz M, Suda KJ, et al. Preventing the Post-Antibiotic Era by Training Future Pharmacists as Antimicrobial Stewards. Am J Pharm Educ. 2018 Aug;82(6):6770.
39. Gandhi TK, Kaplan GS, Leape L, Berwick DM, Edgman-Levitan S, Edmondson A, et al. Transforming concepts in patient safety: a progress report. BMJ Qual Saf. 2018 Dec;27(12):1019–26.
40. Garcia ECM. Running in Circles. J Emerg Med. 2019 Jul;57(1):119–20.
41. Gardner AL, Weppner WG, Willis J, Bernotski J. PACT ICU Model: Interprofessional Case Conferences for High-Risk/High-Need Patients. Fed Pract. 2018 Dec;35(12):34–41.
42. Garg M, Tseng Z, Baird GL, Egan P, McGarry K. Attitudes Toward Advocacy Do Not Match Actions: A Cross-sectional Survey of Residents and Fellows. R I Med J (2013). 2019 Apr 1;102(3):34–7.
43. Gatewood E, Broholm C, Herman J, Yingling C. Making the invisible visible: Implementing an implicit bias activity in nursing education. J Prof Nurs. 2019 Dec;35(6):447–51.
44. Geha R, Trowbridge RL, Dhaliwal G, Olson APJ. Teaching about diagnostic errors through virtual patient cases: a pilot exploration. Diagnosis (Berl). 2018 Nov 27;5(4):223–7.
45. Gonzalo JD, Chang A. In Reply to Rajasekaran et al. Acad Med. 2018 Aug;93(8):1101.
46. Gonzalo JD, Chang A, Wolpaw DR. New Educator Roles for Health Systems Science: Implications of New Physician Competencies for U.S. Medical School Faculty. Acad Med. 2019 Apr;94(4):501–6.
47. Goodwin M, Pretty I. Introduction. J Dent. 2018 Jul;74 Suppl 1:S1.
48. Goss AL, Viswanathan VB, DeLisser HM. Not Just a Specimen: A Qualitative Study of Emotion, Morality, and Professionalism in One Medical School Gross Anatomy Laboratory. Anat Sci Educ. 2019 Jul;12(4):349–59.
49. Green CA, Huang E, Zhao NW, O’Sullivan PS, Kim E, Chern H. Technical skill improvement with surgical preparatory courses: What advantages are reflected in residency? Am J Surg. 2018 Jul;216(1):155–9.
50. Green CA, Kim EH, O’Sullivan PS, Chern H. Using Technological Advances to Improve Surgery Curriculum: Experience With a Mobile Application. J Surg Educ. 2018 Aug;75(4):1087–95.
51. Green CA, O’Sullivan PS, Sarin A, Chern H. Microanalysis of video from a robotic surgical procedure: implications for observational learning in the robotic environment. J Robot Surg. 2019 Jun;13(3):449–54.
52. Gunther JR, Jimenez RB, Yechieli RL, Parekh A, Berman AT, Braunstein SE, et al. Introductory Radiation Oncology Curriculum: Report of a National Needs Assessment and Multi-institutional Pilot Implementation. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2018 Aug 1;101(5):1029–38.
53. Haemel A, Kahl L, Callen J, Werth VP, Fiorentino D, Fett N. Supplementing Dermatology Physician Resident Education in Vasculitis and Autoimmune Connective Tissue Disease: A Prospective Study of an Online Curriculum. JAMA Dermatol. 2019 Mar 1;155(3):381–3.
54. Hammond DA, Russell N, Davis NC, Caballero J, Garner SS, Sorensen TD, et al. Financial costs of pursuing postgraduate residency training. Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2018 Sep 1;75(17):1266–7.
55. Harris M, Wilson JC, Hughes S, Knevel RJM, Radford DR. Perceived stress and well-being in UK and Australian dental hygiene and dental therapy students. Eur J Dent Educ. 2018 Aug;22(3):e602–11.
56. Hauer KE, Iverson N, Quach A, Yuan P, Kaner S, Boscardin C. Fostering medical students’ lifelong learning skills with a dashboard, coaching and learning planning. Perspect Med Educ. 2018 Oct;7(5):311–7.
57. Hauer KE, Lucey CR. Core Clerkship Grading: The Illusion of Objectivity. Acad Med. 2019 Apr;94(4):469–72.
58. Hauer KE, Nishimura H, Dubon D, Teherani A, Boscardin C. Competency assessment form to improve feedback. Clin Teach. 2018 Dec;15(6):472–7.
59. Hauer KE, Vandergrift J, Lipner RS, Holmboe ES, Hood S, McDonald FS. National Internal Medicine Milestone Ratings: Validity Evidence From Longitudinal Three-Year Follow-up. Acad Med. 2018 Aug;93(8):1189–204.
60. Henderson MC, Kelly CJ, Griffin E, Hall TR, Jerant A, Peterson EM, et al. Medical School Applicant Characteristics Associated With Performance in Multiple Mini-Interviews Versus Traditional Interviews: A Multi-Institutional Study. Acad Med. 2018 Jul;93(7):1029–34.
61. Henry D, West DC. The Clinical Learning Environment and Workplace-Based Assessment: Frameworks, Strategies, and Implementation. Pediatr Clin North Am. 2019 Aug;66(4):839–54.
62. Heyman MB, Weiss P, Boyer D, Fussell J, Imundo L, Aye T, et al. Challenges of Funding Pediatric Fellowship Programs-Invited Commentary from the Council of Pediatric Subspecialties. J Pediatr. 2019 Jan;204:4-6.e1.
63. Higgins Joyce A, Raman M, Beaumont JL, Heiman H, Adler M, Schmidt SM. A survey comparison of educational interventions for teaching pneumatic otoscopy to medical students. BMC Med Educ. 2019 Mar 12;19(1):79.
64. Hilty DM, Yager J, Seritan AL, Levine R, DeJong SM, Borus J. A Historical Review of Key Events and Components of Faculty and Professional Development in Psychiatry. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2019 Sep;42(3):357–73.
65. Hirschtritt ME, Heaton PM, Insel TR. Preparing Physician-Scientists for an Evolving Research Ecosystem. JAMA. 2018 Jul 3;320(1):31–2.
66. Hudspeth JC, Rabin TL, Dreifuss BA, Schaaf M, Lipnick MS, Russ CM, et al. Reconfiguring a One-Way Street: A Position Paper on Why and How to Improve Equity in Global Physician Training. Acad Med. 2019 Apr;94(4):482–9.
67. Hussein AA, Sexton KJ, May PR, Meng MV, Hosseini A, Eun DD, et al. Development and validation of surgical training tool: cystectomy assessment and surgical evaluation (CASE) for robot-assisted radical cystectomy for men. Surg Endosc. 2018 Nov;32(11):4458–64.
68. Huth K, Schwartz S, Li S-A, Weiser N, Mahant S, Landrigan CP, et al. “All the ward’s a stage”: a qualitative study of the experience of direct observation of handoffs. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2019 May;24(2):301–15.
69. Hyland K, Garber K, Dasgupta S. From helices to health: undergraduate medical education in genetics and genomics. Per Med. 2019 May 1;16(3):211–20.
70. Jacobs ZG, Tittle R, Scarpelli J, Cortez K, Aptekar SD, Shamasunder S. Reflective Practices Among Global Health Fellows in the HEAL Initiative: a Qualitative Study. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Apr;34(4):521–2.
71. Jauregui J, O’Sullivan P, Kalishman S, Nishimura H, Robins L. Remooring: A Qualitative Focus Group Exploration of How Educators Maintain Identity in a Sea of Competing Demands. Acad Med. 2019 Jan;94(1):122–8.
72. Johnson DS. Thinking Outside the Box: Are We Ready for Teleprecepting to Expand Training and Practice Venues? Issues Ment Health Nurs. 2019 Mar;40(3):215–22.
73. Judson TJ, Press MJ, Detsky AS. Saving without compromising: Teaching trainees to safely provide high value care. Healthc (Amst). 2019 Mar;7(1):4–6.
74. Kallianos KG, Webb EM, Conrad M, Ahearn B, Naeger DM. Interest in Interventional Radiology at Different Stages of Training: Possible Implications for the New Integrated Interventional Radiology Residency. Curr Probl Diagn Radiol. 2018 Sep;47(5):293–5.
75. Kallianos KG, Webb EM, Hess CP, Talbott J, Bucknor MD. Use of the Implicit Association Test to Improve Diversity in Radiology. J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Jul;16(7):976–9.
76. Karp NC, Hauer KE, Sheu L. Trusted to Learn: a Qualitative Study of Clerkship Students’ Perspectives on Trust in the Clinical Learning Environment. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 May;34(5):662–8.
77. Keiffer MR. Engaging Nursing Students: Integrating Evidence-Based Inquiry, Informatics, and Clinical Practice. Nurs Educ Perspect. 2018 Aug;39(4):247–9.
78. Kelly CM, Starr N, Raykar NP, Yorlets RR, Liu C, Derbew M. Provision of surgical care in Ethiopia: Challenges and solutions. Glob Public Health. 2018 Nov;13(11):1691–701.
79. Kim JW, Torous J, Chan S, Gipson SY-MT. Developing a Digitally Informed Curriculum in Psychiatry Education and Clinical Practice. Acad Psychiatry. 2018 Dec;42(6):782–90.
80. Kim KM, Lee S-J. Work-Related Perceptions, Injuries, and Musculoskeletal Symptoms: Comparison Between U.S.-Educated and Foreign-Educated Nurses. Workplace Health Saf. 2019 Jul;67(7):326–37.
81. Kim RJ, Simonetti OP, Westwood M, Kramer CM, Narang A, Friedrich MG, et al. Guidelines for training in cardiovascular magnetic resonance (CMR). J Cardiovasc Magn Reson. 2018 Aug 16;20(1):57.
82. Kinnear B, Warm EJ, Hauer KE. Twelve tips to maximize the value of a clinical competency committee in postgraduate medical education. Med Teach. 2018 Nov;40(11):1110–5.
83. Klein R, Julian KA, Snyder ED, Koch J, Ufere NN, Volerman A, et al. Gender Bias in Resident Assessment in Graduate Medical Education: Review of the Literature. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 May;34(5):712–9.
84. Kraft C, Kathpalia P, Baumgardner JM, Pandolfino JE, Sewell JL. How to Incorporate Esophageal Manometry Teaching in Your Fellowship Program. Gastroenterology. 2019 Jun;156(8):2120–3.
85. Kufel WD, Jeffres MN, MacDougall C, Cho JC, Marx AH, Williams DM. Antimicrobial stewardship education in US colleges and schools of pharmacy. J Antimicrob Chemother. 2018 Aug 1;73(8):2252–8.
86. Kumar A, Kugler J, Jensen T. Evaluation of Trainee Competency with Point-of-Care Ultrasonography (POCUS): a Conceptual Framework and Review of Existing Assessments. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Jun;34(6):1025–31.
87. Kumar V, Szeto H, Lehrman ED, Kohlbrenner RM, Kolli PK, Wilson MW, et al. Expanding the Teaching Toolbox: Characterizing Utility of a Web-Based Lecture Series in Educating Future Colleagues and Referrers about the Field of IR. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019 Apr;30(4):589-593.e3.
88. Lebares CC, Guvva EV, Olaru M, Sugrue LP, Staffaroni AM, Delucchi KL, et al. Efficacy of Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Training in Surgery: Additional Analysis of the Mindful Surgeon Pilot Randomized Clinical Trial. JAMA Netw Open. 2019 May 3;2(5):e194108.
89. Lee KC, Rudolph MJ, Assemi M, Bray BS, Daugherty KK, Karpen SC, et al. Factors associated with cultures of assessment at US schools and colleges of pharmacy. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2019 Feb;11(2):129–38.
90. Leep Hunderfund AN, Dyrbye LN, Starr SR, Mandrekar J, Tilburt JC, George P, et al. Attitudes toward cost-conscious care among U.S. physicians and medical students: analysis of national cross-sectional survey data by age and stage of training. BMC Med Educ. 2018 Nov 22;18(1):275.
91. Leep Hunderfund AN, Starr SR, Dyrbye LN, Gonzalo JD, George P, Miller BM, et al. Value-Added Activities in Medical Education: A Multisite Survey of First- and Second-Year Medical Students’ Perceptions and Factors Influencing Their Potential Engagement. Acad Med. 2018 Oct;93(10):1560–8.
92. Leep Hunderfund AN, Starr SR, Dyrbye LN, Baxley EG, Gonzalo JD, Miller BM, et al. Imprinting on Clinical Rotations: Multisite Survey of High- and Low-Value Medical Student Behaviors and Relationship with Healthcare Intensity. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 Jul;34(7):1131–8.
93. Liou KT, Jamorabo DS, Geha RM, Crawford CM, George P, Schiffman FJ. Foreign bodies: Is it feasible to develop tolerance for ambiguity among medical students through Equine-Facilitated learning? Med Teach. 2019 Aug;41(8):960–2.
94. Luther VP, Shnekendorf R, Abbo LM, Advani S, Armstrong WS, Barsoumian AE, et al. Antimicrobial Stewardship Training for Infectious Diseases Fellows: Program Directors Identify a Curriculum Need. Clin Infect Dis. 2018 Sep 28;67(8):1285–7.
95. Madigan LM, Dharia R, Balle MR, Ozog DM. The Role of Cadavers in Resident Education. J Cutan Med Surg. 2018 Dec;22(6):654–5.
96. Magudia K, Bick A, Cohen J, Ng TSC, Weinstein D, Mangurian C, et al. Childbearing and Family Leave Policies for Resident Physicians at Top Training Institutions. JAMA. 2018 Dec 11;320(22):2372–4.
97. Mak-van der Vossen MC, de la Croix A, Teherani A, van Mook WNKA, Croiset G, Kusurkar RA. A Road Map for Attending to Medical Students’ Professionalism Lapses. Acad Med. 2019 Apr;94(4):570–8.
98. Mak-van der Vossen MC, de la Croix A, Teherani A, van Mook WNKA, Croiset G, Kusurkar RA. Developing a two-dimensional model of unprofessional behaviour profiles in medical students. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2019 May;24(2):215–32.
99. Mak-van der Vossen M, Teherani A, van Mook WNKA, Croiset G, Kusurkar RA. Investigating US medical students’ motivation to respond to lapses in professionalism. Med Educ. 2018 Aug;52(8):838–50.
100. Mazotti L, Adams J, Peyser B, Chretien K, Duffy B, Hirsh DA. Diffusion of innovation and longitudinal integrated clerkships: Results of the clerkship directors in internal medicine annual survey. Med Teach. 2019 Mar;41(3):347–53.
101. Mehanni S, Wong L, Acharya B, Agrawal P, Aryal A, Basnet M, et al. Transition to active learning in rural Nepal: an adaptable and scalable curriculum development model. BMC Med Educ. 2019 Feb 20;19(1):61.
102. Merritt BA, Henry TS, Cha S, Ordovas KG, Kallianos KG, Elicker BM, et al. Tailoring Radiology Resident Education Using Aggregated Missed-Cases Data. J Am Coll Radiol. 2018 Jul;15(7):1013–5.
103. Miles RC, Patel AK. The Radiology Twitterverse: A Starter’s Guide to Utilization and Success. J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Sep;16(9 Pt A):1225–31.
104. Miller KH, O’Brien B, Karani R. Foreword: The Role of Relevance in Medical Education Research. Acad Med. 2018 Nov;93(11S Association of American Medical Colleges Learn Serve Lead: Proceedings of the 57th Annual Research in Medical Education Sessions):Si-Siii.
105. Miller ML, Boyer C, Emerson MR, Neville MW, Skoy ET, Vogt EM, et al. Report of the 2017-2018 Student Affairs Standing Committee. Am J Pharm Educ. 2018 Sep;82(7):7159.
106. Minter DJ, Manesh R, Cornett P, Geha RM. Putting Schemas to the Test: An Exercise in Clinical Reasoning. J Gen Intern Med. 2018 Nov;33(11):2010–4.
107. Morgan TA, Motamedi D. Incorporating musculoskeletal ultrasound into your radiology practice: patients, patience, and why your department cannot do without it. Skeletal Radiol. 2019 Feb;48(2):191–4.
108. Muñoz R, Farshidpour L, Chaudhary UB, Fathi AH. Multidisciplinary Cancer Care Model: A Positive Association Between Oncology Nurse Navigation and Improved Outcomes for Patients With Cancer. Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2018 Oct 1;22(5):E141–5.
109. Murray KE, Lane JL, Carraccio C, Glasgow T, Long M, West DC, et al. Crossing the Gap: Using Competency-Based Assessment to Determine Whether Learners Are Ready for the Undergraduate-to-Graduate Transition. Acad Med. 2019 Mar;94(3):338–45.
110. Murthy VK, O’Brien B, Dhaliwal G. An Inquiry Into the Early Careers of Master Clinicians. J Grad Med Educ. 2018 Oct;10(5):500–6.
111. Myers S, Hojjat S, Miller R, Bruer S, Ferrone M. Development of a student-driven information technology support service. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2018 Oct;10(10):1391–405.
112. Nagarkar PA, Janis JE. Eliminating Geographic Bias Improves Match Results: An Analysis of Program Preferences and Their Impact on Rank Lists and Results. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2018 Jul;142(1):82e–8e.
113. Neeley BC, Golden DW, Brower JV, Braunstein SE, Hirsch AE, Mattes MD. Student Perspectives on Oncology Curricula at United States Medical Schools. J Cancer Educ. 2019 Feb;34(1):56–8.
114. O’Brien BC. Do You See What I See? Reflections on the Relationship Between Transparency and Trust. Acad Med. 2019 Jun;94(6):757–9.
115. O’Brien BC, Battista A. Situated learning theory in health professions education research: a scoping review. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2020 May;25(2):483–509.
116. O’Brien BC, Irby DM, Durning SJ, Hamstra SJ, Hu WCY, Gruppen LD, et al. Boyer and Beyond: An Interview Study of Health Professions Education Scholarship Units in the United States and a Synthetic Framework for Scholarship at the Unit Level. Acad Med. 2019 Jun;94(6):893–901.
117. O’Brien DC, Squires LD, Robinson AD, Ramadan H, Diaz R. A Multicenter, Cross-Sectional Assessment of Otolaryngology Knowledge Among Primary Care Trainees. Ann Otol Rhinol Laryngol. 2018 Sep;127(9):631–6.
118. O’Toole JK, Starmer AJ, Calaman S, Campos M-L, Goldstein J, Hepps J, et al. I-PASS Mentored Implementation Handoff Curriculum: Implementation Guide and Resources. MedEdPORTAL. 2018 Aug 3;14:10736.
119. O’Toole JK, Starmer AJ, Calaman S, Campos M-L, Hepps J, Lopreiato JO, et al. I-PASS Mentored Implementation Handoff Curriculum: Champion Training Materials. MedEdPORTAL. 2019 Jan 10;15:10794.
120. Olasky J, Kim M, Muratore S, Zhang E, Fitzgibbons SC, Campbell A, et al. ACS/ASE Medical Student Simulation-Based Skills Curriculum Study: Implementation Phase. J Surg Educ. 2019 Aug;76(4):962–9.
121. Olson APJ, Singhal G, Dhaliwal G. Diagnosis education - an emerging field. Diagnosis (Berl). 2019 Jun 26;6(2):75–7.
122. Paetow G, Zaver F, Gottlieb M, Chan TM, Lin M, Gisondi MA. Online Mastermind Groups: A Non-hierarchical Mentorship Model for Professional Development. Cureus. 2018 Jul 20;10(7):e3013.
123. Platt M, Kwasky A, MacDonald DA, Spetz J. Exploring health economics course competencies’ value for nurse administrators. Nurs Outlook. 2019 Jun;67(3):270–9.
124. Pourmand K, Sewell JL, Shah BJ. What Makes a Good Endoscopic Teacher: A Qualitative Analysis. J Surg Educ. 2018 Oct;75(5):1195–9.
125. Pratap A, Atkins DC, Renn BN, Tanana MJ, Mooney SD, Anguera JA, et al. The accuracy of passive phone sensors in predicting daily mood. Depress Anxiety. 2019 Jan;36(1):72–81.
126. Pratap A, Renn BN, Volponi J, Mooney SD, Gazzaley A, Arean PA, et al. Using Mobile Apps to Assess and Treat Depression in Hispanic and Latino Populations: Fully Remote Randomized Clinical Trial. J Med Internet Res. 2018 Aug 9;20(8):e10130.
127. Premkumar A, Whetstone S, Jackson AV. Beyond Silence and Inaction: Changing the Response to Experiences of Racism in the Health Care Workforce. Obstet Gynecol. 2018 Oct;132(4):820–7.
128. Pusic MV, Santen SA, Dekhtyar M, Poncelet AN, Roberts NK, Wilson-Delfosse AL, et al. Learning to balance efficiency and innovation for optimal adaptive expertise. Med Teach. 2018 Aug;40(8):820–7.
129. Ramos-Poblete J, Kasper E, Mu A. A long way from Laos. PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2018 Aug;12(8):e0006534.
130. Rangel EL, Smink DS, Castillo-Angeles M, Kwakye G, Changala M, Haider AH, et al. Pregnancy and Motherhood During Surgical Training. JAMA Surg. 2018 Jul 1;153(7):644–52.
131. Regan M, Engler MB, Coleman B, Daack-Hirsch S, Calzone KA. Establishing the Genomic Knowledge Matrix for Nursing Science. J Nurs Scholarsh. 2019 Jan;51(1):50–7.
132. Richardson GD, Spano SJ. Death on the Dome: Epidemiology of Recreational Deaths on Half Dome in Yosemite National Park. Wilderness Environ Med. 2018 Sep;29(3):338–42.
133. Roddy JT, Arora VM, Chaudhry SI, Rein LM, Banerjee A, Swenson SL, et al. The prevalence and implications of copy and paste: internal medicine program director perspectives. J Gen Intern Med. 2018 Dec;33(12):2032–3.
134. Rodgers C, Bertini V, Conway MA, Crosty A, Filice A, Herring RA, et al. A Standardized Education Checklist for Parents of Children Newly Diagnosed With Cancer: A Report From the Children’s Oncology Group. J Pediatr Oncol Nurs. 2018 Aug;35(4):235–46.
135. Rojek AE, Khanna R, Yim JWL, Gardner R, Lisker S, Hauer KE, et al. Differences in Narrative Language in Evaluations of Medical Students by Gender and Under-represented Minority Status. J Gen Intern Med. 2019 May;34(5):684–91.
136. Rojek NW, Shinkai K, Fett N. Dermatology faculty and residents’ perspectives on the dermatology residency application process: A nationwide survey. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2018 Jul;79(1):157–9.
137. Rudolph MJ, Lee KC, Assemi M, Bray BS, Daugherty KK, Karpen SC, et al. Surveying the current landscape of assessment structures and resources in US schools and colleges of pharmacy. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2019 Feb;11(2):117–28.
138. Saeed L, Sanchez IM, Botto NC, Ellis CN, Stratman EJ, Thompson J, et al. A Simulation-Based Workshop to Improve Dermatologists’ Communication Skills: A Pilot for Continuing Medical Education. Dermatol Ther (Heidelb). 2019 Mar;9(1):179–84.
139. Safran T, Luck JD, McGrath MH, Larson DL. The First American Association of Plastic Surgeons Cannon Student Scholarship Experience. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2019 Jan;143(1):257e–8e.
140. Salazar DH, Herndon JH, Vail TP, Zuckerman JD, Gelberman RH. Academic Orthopaedic Leadership: Current Challenges and Lessons Learned: AOA Critical Issues. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2018 Aug 1;100(15):e103.
141. Santhosh L, Brown W, Ferreira J, Niroula A, Carlos WG. Practical Tips for ICU Bedside Teaching. Chest. 2018 Oct;154(4):760–5.
142. Santhosh L, Chou CL, Connor DM. Diagnostic uncertainty: from education to communication. Diagnosis (Berl). 2019 Jun 26;6(2):121–6.
143. Santhosh L, Lyons PG, Rojas JC, Ciesielski TM, Beach S, Farnan JM, et al. Characterising ICU-ward handoffs at three academic medical centres: process and perceptions. BMJ Qual Saf. 2019 Aug;28(8):627–34.
144. Sewell JL, Maggio LA, Ten Cate O, van Gog T, Young JQ, O’Sullivan PS. Cognitive load theory for training health professionals in the workplace: A BEME review of studies among diverse professions: BEME Guide No. 53. Med Teach. 2019 Mar;41(3):256–70.
145. Sewell JL, Young JQ, Boscardin CK, Ten Cate O, O’Sullivan PS. Trainee perception of cognitive load during observed faculty staff teaching of procedural skills. Med Educ. 2019 Sep;53(9):925–40.
146. Sheu L, Burke C, Masters D, O’Sullivan PS. Understanding Clerkship Student Roles in the Context of 21st-Century Healthcare Systems and Curricular Reform. Teach Learn Med. 2018 Dec;30(4):367–76.
147. Sibbald M, Sherbino J, Ilgen JS, Zwaan L, Blissett S, Monteiro S, et al. Debiasing versus knowledge retrieval checklists to reduce diagnostic error in ECG interpretation. Adv Health Sci Educ Theory Pract. 2019 Aug;24(3):427–40.
148. Silverio LM, Chen EH. L&D in the ED: A Game-Based Approach to Learning High-Risk Obstetric Emergencies. MedEdPORTAL. 2019 Mar 15;15:10815.
149. Simpkin AL, Khan A, West DC, Garcia BM, Sectish TC, Spector ND, et al. Stress From Uncertainty and Resilience Among Depressed and Burned Out Residents: A Cross-Sectional Study. Acad Pediatr. 2018 Aug;18(6):698–704.
150. Singer L, Braunstein S, Singer CM, Silveira WR, Fogh S. Residents’ Views on Tobacco Cessation in Radiation Oncology. J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Jan;16(1):102–5.
151. Sisler SM, Schapiro NA, Stephan L, Mejia J, Wallace AS. Consider the root of the problem: increasing trainee skills at assessing and addressing social determinants of health. Transl Behav Med. 2019 May 16;9(3):523–32.
152. Slanetz PJ, Naeger DM, Reddy S, Carrico C, Straus C, Deitte LA. Revolutionizing Radiology Education to Add Value-What’s Next? J Am Coll Radiol. 2019 Aug;16(8):1088–90.
153. Soetikno R, Kolb JM, Nguyen-Vu T, Jayasekera CR, Bogie R, Yu J, et al. Evolving endoscopy teaching in the era of the millennial trainee. Gastrointest Endosc. 2019 May;89(5):1056–62.
154. Soni NJ, Schnobrich D, Mathews BK, Tierney DM, Jensen TP, Dancel R, et al. Point-of-Care Ultrasound for Hospitalists: A Position Statement of the Society of Hospital Medicine. J Hosp Med. 2019 Jan 2;14:E1–6.
155. Spetz J. Projections of progress toward the 80% Bachelor of Science in Nursing recommendation and strategies to accelerate change. Nurs Outlook. 2018 Aug;66(4):394–400.
156. Spiegel E, Jondhale S, Brajkovic I, Nesbit KC, Allen IE, Bhutani V, et al. Valuation of Quality of Life in Pediatric Disability in a Developing Country. J Child Neurol. 2018 Aug;33(9):601–9.
157. Steinauer JE, O’Sullivan P, Preskill F, Ten Cate O, Teherani A. What Makes “Difficult Patients” Difficult for Medical Students? Acad Med. 2018 Sep;93(9):1359–66.
158. Steinauer JE, Teherani A, Preskill F, Ten Cate O, O’Sullivan P. What Do Medical Students Do and Want When Caring for “Difficult Patients”? Vol. 31. United States; 2019.
159. Steinemann S, Gardner A, Aulet T, Fitzgibbons S, Campbell A, Acton R. American College of surgeons /Association for Surgical Education Medical Student Simulation-based Surgical Skills Curriculum: Alignment with Entrustable Professional Activities. Am J Surg. 2019 Feb;217(2):198–204.
160. Stetson GV. The three Fs: three steps to promote learner growth. Clin Teach. 2019 Jun;16(3):277–9.
161. Tackett S, Gaglani S, Heilman J, Azzam A. The reCAPTCHA of medical education. Med Teach. 2019 May;41(5):598–600.
162. Teshima J, McKean AJS, Myint MT, Aminololama-Shakeri S, Joshi SV, Seritan AL, et al. Developmental Approaches to Faculty Development. Psychiatr Clin North Am. 2019 Sep;42(3):375–87.
163. Thakkar AB, Chandrashekar P, Wang W, Blanchfield BB. Impact of a Student-Run Clinic on Emergency Department Utilization. Fam Med. 2019 May;51(5):420–3.
164. Thammasitboon S, Rencic JJ, Trowbridge RL, Olson APJ, Sur M, Dhaliwal G. The Assessment of Reasoning Tool (ART): structuring the conversation between teachers and learners. Diagnosis (Berl). 2018 Nov 27;5(4):197–203.
165. Thoma B, Chan TM, Kapur P, Sifford D, Siemens M, Paddock M, et al. The Social Media Index as an Indicator of Quality for Emergency Medicine Blogs: A METRIQ Study. Ann Emerg Med. 2018 Dec;72(6):696–702.
166. Thompson LM, Zablotska LB, Chen J-L, Jong S, Alkon A, Lee S-J, et al. Development of Quantitative Research Skills Competencies to Improve Doctor of Philosophy Nursing Student Training. J Nurs Educ. 2018 Aug 1;57(8):483–8.
167. Thompson-Quan A, Tran JT, Clinard V. Development, Implementation, and Evaluation of Introductory Pharmacy Practice Experiences at an Academic Medical Center. J Pharm Pract. 2020 Aug;33(4):408–14.
168. Tollinche LE, Walters CB, Radix A, Long M, Galante L, Goldstein ZG, et al. The Perioperative Care of the Transgender Patient. Anesth Analg. 2018 Aug;127(2):359–66.
169. Torous J, Bauer A, Chan S, Boland R, Ramo D. Smart Steps for Psychiatric Education: Approaching Smartphone Apps for Learning and Care. Acad Psychiatry. 2018 Dec;42(6):791–5.
170. Torous J, Chan S, Luo J, Boland R, Hilty D. Clinical Informatics in Psychiatric Training: Preparing Today’s Trainees for the Already Present Future. Acad Psychiatry. 2018 Oct;42(5):694–7.
171. Trost MJ, Potisek NM, Seltz LB, Rudnick M, Mamey MR, Long M, et al. Medical Student Participation in Patient- and Family-Centered Rounding: A National Survey of Pediatric Clerkships. Acad Pediatr. 2019 Jul;19(5):549–54.
172. Turk JK, Landy U, Chien J, Steinauer JE. Sources of support for and resistance to abortion training in obstetrics and gynecology residency programs. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2019 Aug;221(2):156.e1-156.e6.
173. Vail B, Morgan MC, Spindler H, Christmas A, Cohen SR, Walker DM. The power of practice: simulation training improving the quality of neonatal resuscitation skills in Bihar, India. BMC Pediatr. 2018 Sep 3;18(1):291.
174. Valbuena G, O’Brien B, Ten Cate O, O’Sullivan P. Inquiry in the Medical Curriculum: A Pedagogical Conundrum and a Proposed Solution. Acad Med. 2019 Jun;94(6):804–8.
175. Van Schalkwyk SC, Hafler J, Brewer TF, Maley MA, Margolis C, McNamee L, et al. Transformative learning as pedagogy for the health professions: a scoping review. Med Educ. 2019 Jun;53(6):547–58.
176. Wang M, Laguna B, Koethe Y, Lehrman E, Kumar V, Kohi MP. Bridging the Gender Gap in the Society of IR: A Benchmark Study. J Vasc Interv Radiol. 2019 Apr;30(4):584-588.e2.
177. Weber D, Sarva H, Weaver J, Wang F, Chou J, Cornes S, et al. Current state of educational compensation in academic neurology: Results of a US national survey. Neurology. 2019 Jul 2;93(1):30–4.
178. Weiss P, Myers AL, McGann KA, Mason KE, Kesselheim JC, Fleming G, et al. Funding Sources and Perceived Financial Insecurity in Pediatric Subspecialty Fellowship Programs. Acad Pediatr. 2019 Oct;19(7):815–21.
179. Wellbery C, Sheffield P, Timmireddy K, Sarfaty M, Teherani A, Fallar R. It’s Time for Medical Schools to Introduce Climate Change Into Their Curricula. Acad Med. 2018 Dec;93(12):1774–7.
180. Wheeler DJ, Zapata J, Davis D, Chou C. Twelve tips for responding to microaggressions and overt discrimination: When the patient offends the learner. Med Teach. 2019 Oct;41(10):1112–7.
181. White-Davis T, Edgoose J, Brown Speights JS, Fraser K, Ring JM, Guh J, et al. Authors’ Reply “Racism Education is Needed at All Levels of Training”. Fam Med. 2018 Oct;50(9):712.
182. Williams CM, Alweis RL, O’Connor AB, Dalal B, Rai D, Abdullah A, et al. Inappropriate Communication During Internal Medicine Fellowship Recruitment: A Mixed-Methods Analysis. Am J Med. 2019 Jun;132(6):770–5.
183. Wray CM, Auerbach AD, Arora VM. The Adoption of an Online Journal Club to Improve Research Dissemination and Social Media Engagement Among Hospitalists. J Hosp Med. 2018 Nov;13(11):764–9.
184. Xiao N, Thor D, Zheng M, Baek J, Kim G. Flipped classroom narrows the performance gap between low- and high-performing dental students in physiology. Adv Physiol Educ. 2018 Dec 1;42(4):586–92.
185. Xu MJ, Su D, Deboer R, Garcia M, Tahir P, Anderson W, et al. Palliative Oncologic Care Curricula for Providers in Resource-Limited and Underserved Communities: a Systematic Review. J Cancer Educ. 2019 Apr;34(2):205–15.
186. Yang M, O’Sullivan PS, Irby DM, Chen Z, Lin C, Lin C. Challenges and adaptations in implementing an English-medium medical program:a case study in China. BMC Med Educ. 2019 Jan 9;19(1):15.
187. Yansane A, Tokede O, White J, Etolue J, McClellan L, Walji M, et al. Utilization and Validity of the Dental Diagnostic System over Time in Academic and Private Practice. JDR Clin Trans Res. 2019 Apr;4(2):143–50.
188. Zarella MD, Bowman D, Aeffner F, Farahani N, Xthona A, Absar SF, et al. A Practical Guide to Whole Slide Imaging: A White Paper From the Digital Pathology Association. Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2019 Feb;143(2):222–34.
189. Ziehm SR, Karshmer JF, Greiner PA, Greenberg CS, Berman A, McFarland P. Statewide political activism for California academic nursing leaders. J Prof Nurs. 2019 Feb;35(1):32–6.
190. Zupon A, Rothenberg C, Couturier K, Tan T-X, Siddiqui G, James M, et al. An appraisal of emergency medicine clinical practice guidelines: Do we agree? Int J Clin Pract. 2019 Feb;73(2):e13289.
191. Zuzuarregui J-R, Wu C, Hohler AD. Promoting Careers in Neurology: Mentorship of Medical Students. Semin Neurol. 2018 Aug;38(4):413–7.