Monday - Cheese & tomato pizza with tortilla chips - Jacket potato with tuna and sweetcorn - Creamy cheese and vegetable bake with garlic bap - Vegetable couscous and salad bar - Fresh fruit, yoghurt or raspberry mousse
Tuesday -Homemade creamy chicken and chick pea korma - Homemade vegetable and five bean chilli - Jacket potato with baked beans - Rice, vegetable selection and salad bar - Fresh fruit, yoghurt or lemon shortbread.
Wednesday - Traditional honey glazed roast gammon - Ratatouille with garlic bap - Baguette with cheese - Roast potatoes, vegetable selection and salad bar - Fresh fruit, yoghurt or fruit flapjack.
Thursday - Jumbo pork sausage in a baguette - Vegetarian sausage in a baguette - Tomato and pepper pasta bake with garlic bap - Fried onions, coleslaw and salad bar - Fresh fruit, yoghurt or fruit crumble and custard.
Friday - 100% fish fingers - Jacket potato with cheese - Baguette with salmon and sweetcorn - Sauté potatoes, baked beans and salad bar - Fresh fruit, yoghurt or fruity jelly.
- Monday 13th - Swimming restarts
- Monday 20th - Yr 6 curriculum meeting
- Tuesday 21st - Yr 5 curriculum meeting
- Yr 3 'Nite Owls' visit
- Wednesday 22nd - Yr 3 curriculum meeting
- Thursday 23rd - Yr 4 curriculum meeting
- Friday 24th - Boys table tennis at Thorpe Hall - 9.30-11.45am
- Girls table tennis at Thorpe Hall - 12.30-3pm
- Monday 4th - Friday 8th - Reading Week
- Tuesday 12th - Flu immunisations
- Monday 18th - Individual photos
- Tuesday 19th - Sibling photos
- Monday 24th - Friday 18th - HALF TERM BREAK
- Monday 1st - INSET DAY
- Friday 5th - Yr 6 height & weight check
- Tuesday 30th - Flu immunisations 'mop up'
- Tuesday 7th - Christmas celebration
- Wednesday 15th -Christmas lunch
- Friday 17th - Tuesday 4th January - CHRISTMAS BREAK
- 3E - Miss Bowes
- 3N - Mrs Bemister
- 4B - Mr Boylan
- 3T - Mrs Thompson/Mrs Halls
- 5S - Mr Buchan
- 5J - Mrs Wilson
- 3G - Mrs Garrett/Mrs Aggus
- 4L - Mr Loveridge
- 4R - Mr Markham
- 5K - Miss Chapman
- 5M - Mrs Millham
- 6W - Mr Dunn
- 6F - Miss Fletcher
- 4D - Mr Dammery
- 6P - Miss Poysden
- 6A - Mrs Nash/Mrs Carr
The class with the best attendance this week was 3T with 100%! Congratulations to them. We have asked the teachers and children to get their attendance 'dances' filmed over the next week for us ready to show during the Friday celebration assembly to the rest of the school should they win an attendance award. They are always great fun to watch!