Q: I know the football season didn’t end the way we all wanted it to, but what was the emotion in the locker room after the hutch game?
A: it was a very emotional time, but I think they all handled it well
Q: What was the highlight from this season?
A: being able to coach this great group of guys
Q: Where did you see the biggest improvement of the team this year?
A: the communication and team work I saw in this group
Q: With the returning starters we have and from what you’ve seen from the JV team, how good are you feeling about the upcoming season?
A:I feel good but theres always work for improvement
Q: How hard do you think our team needs to work take back the silver trophy?
A: I think we always need to work our butts off, and just focus on one thing at a time.
Q: do you think our group of guys can take us to state if we work hard enough?
A: It all depends how bad we want it
Q: how hard do we need to work this off-season to be just as great if not better than we were this season?
A: really hard
Q: How has the first semester of this school year been for you?
A: its been a good semester
Q: Did you see a lot of improvement in all your strength and conditioning classes?
A: I did see improvement but not as much as I would’ve liked to
Q: What’s one new thing you’ve learned this year?
A: just being in this school you can learn a lot just by the people around you
Q: Are you excited for next semester?
A: Im ready to get after it
Q: How will you look for improvements next semester?
A: ill just try to keep pushing my athletes to better themselves
Q: Do you think there’s a kid that’s stood out the most this semester improvement wise.
A: I can’t find a certain individual there was so much good kids this semester
1. How has this semester gone for you?
a. A: it was great
2. Q: what was your favorite moment of this semester?
a. A: meting a bunch of upperclassmen and being able to interact with them
3. Q: what has your favorite class been:
a. A: probably PE
4. Q: what has the transition from the freshman academy to the main campus?
a. A: It wasn’t that bad of a transition for me to be honest.
5. Q: was it hard or easy?
A: it was pretty easy for me
6. Q: Did you play any sports this semester?
a. A: no
7. Q: Are you planning to play any sports next semester?
a. A: I’m not sure, probably not
8. Q: Do you look for improvement next semester?
a. A: Yes of course
9. Q: How much improvement?
a. Hopefully a lot, but even if it’s a little it’s okay, because it’s still improvement.
10. Are you excited you’re half way done with your sophomore year?
a. I mean yea its just another year though
11. How did you prepare yourself for your finals?
a. Just studied I guess
12. Do you feel like you did good on your finals?
a. Well I mean I hope so, wouldn’t want to fail now would we
13. How much stress did finals put on you?
a. A lot
14. Are you happy it’s the end of the semester?
a. Yeah, its been tiring
15. Did it go by fast or slow?
a. It went by really fast