My name is Kristy...
I live and breathe to create amazing images because I get to make women like yourself feel beautiful, sometimes for the first time ever! I love giving you the opportunity to gain the confidence that you deserve.
so you're probably thinking...
I'm really nervous. I'm not sexy enough. I don't look like the other girls...and it's totally okay to feel that way! In fact I think it adds to the excitement of the experience. TRUST ME this will be one of the most amazing experiences that you treat yourself to!
Not only will the session show you how beautiful and sexy you can be, but my goal is to change the way you feel about yourself. Every woman that comes to me is self-conscious about their body but I make it my mission to show them that they're wrong. I believe all women deserve to feel this special and I hope you really consider treating yourself. You may be thinking of gifting these images to your spouse or loved one, but most importantly do this for YOU, you're worth it!
Tips & Tricks to rock your session!
- Be CONFIDENT!!! This is the most important tip. Love your body, be confident in who you are and how far you've come.
- Wear loose clothing to the shoot. The last thing you want are any unwanted lines on you. Come braless, comfy sweats and a loose shirt!
- Eat smart and drink lots of water leading up to your photo shoot. Drinking lots of water and eating right will give you a nice healthy glow and make you feel better.
- Speaking of glow...do not tan the day of or get a spray tan. Think blotchy or orange skin in all your images. Not sexy!
- Bring lots of outfit options. At least one more than your session allows for! And don’t forget the shoes and accessories! Bring something that fits your style and something totally out of your comfort zone...make the most of your time with us! Be sure bras and panties fit correctly and do not have holes or stains. Please remove any scuff marks or stickers from shoes.
- Watch the hair. If you’re getting hair and makeup done before the shoot (which we highly recommend), arrive in a zip up or loose shirt so you don’t mess up your gorgeous locks.
- PRACTICE!! Get in your bed and practice some poses, get comfortable with rubbing your hands up and down your body. Yes, you will feel silly, but I promise it will help...Practice your “sexy” face in the mirror. Take a deep breath and part your lips!!
- Get your body ready... Wax, shave, lotion, paint toe nails, finger nails, get a manicure, buy those sexy shoes you’ve had your eye on! Do whatever it takes to make you feel glamorous. I highly recommend having any waxing done a few days before your session.
- STRETCH!!! You will use muscles you never even knew you had. You will be sore the next day, so stretching and Tylenol will help your body.
- Find pictures and poses you like before your shoot. Feel free to search Pinterest, magazines or our Instagram. Bring them with you so we can use a few for inspiration.
What to Wear!!!
Ah, what to wear! One of my most frequently asked questions, and my favorite to answer! What to wear depends entirely on you - what kind of look you envision for yourself, and most importantly, what makes you feel most comfortable! Some clients prefer to bare it all - while others like to remain more conservatively covered. Any way you like it, I'll work with you to create the experience of your dreams. Here are a few pointers I've gathered from my years of experience for the final outcome of your session.
Accessorize! Whether it's your engagement ring, something a little vintage, a bold or delicate necklace, your favorite sunglasses, or a fun jacket, accessories can add personality and interest to your photos.
Shoes! Shoes are truly an integral part of your images - they set a mood, express your personality, and can add touches of sexy, classy, or cute! I recommend bringing multiple pairs of shoes (heels and stilettos are always a favorite), but feel free to experiment with what works best with your outfit. But if you're not a shoe loving girl, then that's perfectly fine too...just be prepared for me to tell you to point those toes!!!
Outfit Options! Bringing multiple outfits is always a great idea. You may not feel as comfortable in some than others, and you'll never know what looks absolutely fabulous until you're wearing it in front of the camera! You never know - even an old shirt from the hubby’s closet can look amazing. I can also help you pick and choose the most flattering items from your collection, so bring it on!
Color, Pattern & Texture! Colorful accessories, shoes, jewelry, and lingerie can really make your photos shine. Even a small touch of color, such as a necklace, among an otherwise muted palette can add a lot of excitement and interest to the composition. If you're not sure what colors, patterns, and textures would go best with your hair and skin tones, just ask! I love making recommendations and talking about style with clients.
Lingerie with Interest! Fishnet stockings, extra-lacy negligees and patterned fabrics look amazing on camera. I love photographing you in anything - but unique, interesting lingerie pieces are a great way to make your photos really incredible. Anything sheer and lacy catch light beautifully!
Just the Sheet! When in doubt grab a sheet to cover the important parts...everyone's favorite images are always In the Sheets! (or in the case of this photo, a sheer curtain!)
Ready to become a #KHPBoudiebabe?!
Included in every #KHPBoudieBabe experience...is your boudoir photo shoot with my team who specialize in boudoir photography, a phone or in-person consultation, wardrobe & styling advice, private image reveal & ordering appointment along with having your final images professionally edited.
A 90-minute experience is $775...
and includes 3 outfit changes, 60+ fully retouched images to view at your reveal, your choice of 10 digital images via download, and a $200 product credit.
30 minutes extra shooting & outfit change - $100
Headshots - $75 (includes 2 digital images)
I’m nervous about this! What’s your advice? Being nervous is totally normal but I promise nerves will melt away very soon! After 10 minutes of shooting you will see how fun and easy it is.
Can I bring a friend/significant other to the photo shoot? I don’t recommend it, unless you are doing Girls Day Out Sessions. Having an extra set of eyes on you makes most even more nervous and uncomfortable. If you do bring a friend, make sure she is there to cheer you on!
Do you offer payment plans? Yes I do. The $150 retainer is due to schedule your session. The balance plus your purchases of a collection, products or images can be broken into payments, a minimum of 25% due at the ordering appointment, remaining balance due at least once a month for 3 months, but product will not be released until your product is paid in full. That being said most clients find it easier to put the balance on a credit card so they receive their images right away or take advantage of making pre-payments before you even come for your session! I accept cash, all major credit cards.
How much do you edit? I do a light skin smoothing to all of your images. This means those pesky stretch marks will be taken care of for you. I typically do not give you ladies any “push-ins”, but trust that you are in good hands. With the right posing, lighting and lingerie, you won't need any "pushing"!!!
Will my images be made public? Every client must sign my model release, you have the option to keep your images private, release some or all of your images to be used inside or outside the studio. If you choose to release your images, you may be featured in our blog, on Facebook or in this magazine!