List of Rules
- Thou shall not leave their island to vacate to another.
- Thou shall not steal goods
- Thou shall not be unhappy
- Thou shall not kill
- Children of King & Queen become next in line for throne
Declaration of Independence
We the people of Veam are the example of individualism and unity combined. We in order for the human events that might take place set these laws and obligations for the four islands and their inhabitants. We believe and set in place everyone who lives on Veam may live in a pursuit of happiness and have their freedom on the islands. We have four islands consisted of different values, traditions and daily life routines . We have set Island V as the center for all things winter and these inhabitants call themselves Winterians. Island E is set for all things revolved around autumn and the inhabitants call themselves Autumnrians. Island A is set for the blossoming life of spring and they call themselves Springrians. Island M is set for the the scorching sands of summer an they call themselves Summerians. We follow these ideals because of Emerson and Thoreau's ideas of nature and individualism.
In our Utopia, we do not have a set currency such as the dollar. In our society, we rely on trade. We have four islands with four different seasons. Each island has its own unique season with necessary goods. Islands will trade goods based on what islands will need. Each produces different goods because of the unique season. If islands do not agree, the King & Queen of the islands feuding will resolve the issue with both parties. An example of trade is the summer island of M may produce watermelon and then may trade the spring island of A for carrots.
We the people of Veam rule under an indumonarchy. Each island has a Queen & a King chosen by the Queen. The Queen & King are ONLY there to monitor the island so everything runs smoothly. We fully support that each individual express themselves, so therefore, there will be no rulers.
- 8:00- Citizens begin to wake up (Not forced to get up at this time)
- 9:00-10:00- Citizens eat breakfast and begin to get ready for school or work
- 10:00-12:00- Citizens attend work or school
- 12:00-1:00- Lunch break for all
- 1:00-5:00- Citizens go back to work or school
- 5:00-6:00- Citizens return home or go wherever they want
- 6:00-7:00- Average citizens prepare for dinner
- 7:00-10:00- Citizens begin to prepare for bed (citizens are not obligated to go to bed at this time)