There are several ways that love can be expressed. These different expression are the languages that love communicate. You cannot be in love and not communicate these languages.
There are no stereotype expressions, what works for A might not work for B. It is left for you to discover what works best for your spouse and run with it without looking back.
- Loving words - words can build up your partner and it can also undermine your spouse. So words must be used carefully.
Proverbs 16:24 - Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones
You must learn to use words of appreciation, words of encouragement and words of kindness to your spouse, bearing in mind that you request things from your partner not demand it.
- Gifts - There is a saying which says what the eyes sees the eyes like. With expression we must be careful not to display too much money and allow it to jeopardize the relationship. Just in case tomorrow there is lack of money. But that should not stop you from investing good things or gifts to your spouse's future. When it comes to gift don't wait for seasons to express your love. It should be in season and out of season. Jesus our example also express such love by providing bread for the people after he gave thanks. John 6:11
And Jesus took the loaves; and when he had given thanks, he distributed to the disciples, and the disciples to them that were set down; and likewise of the fishes sd much as they would.
- Affection - This is paramount in any marriage. They say action speaks louder than words. A kiss, a hug, a sexual touch. If you can get it right here, no strange woman or sidekicks will take over your husband. Discover your spouse area of affection and use it to spice your love.
- Spending time must be use properly. Unfortunately we are in an age where the man and woman are busy all at the same time. They must both work and they spend little or no time together. It is during this time that communication can improve, companionship is built. Comradeship is also built form here. You see what your spouse see, you hear what he hears. As comrades you have one policy goal. Friendship is also built around spending time together and is from this time that memories are built.
- Lastly your kind action can help your spouse and your marriage in general. These kind action must not be taken for granted and must not become a set of to do list that must be religiously followed. Be free in showing kind action.
Jesus our high example also showed kind action by washing the feet of the disciples and they cherish it.
If you can apply all these, I tell you the honey of your marriage shall continually flow within and around your spouse. For more contact us or join my coaching for free www.singlesandmarriedwithpastorv.com/sign=up/