New Menu Promotion Plan for Almost Home.
The following is a 12 week plan to promote the new menu at Almost Home. The goal is to maximize the use of VIDEO content and push to a targeted local audience.
This plan will include the following:
- Measurement and tracking metrics
- Detailed content plan for promotion
- Cost of execution
Gail with First Lady of Indiana Janet Holcomb.
Goals that will produce trackable ROI:
- Increase awareness and sales of new menu
- Increase Almost Home local reach and fans
- Increase traffic driven to website
- Increase reservation form submissions
Guests enjoying a hearty meal at Almost Home.
Produce 15 posts a month focused on promoting and linking to the new menu on the website. Most posts will use video as the main medium of communicating with our fans.
- HD video commercials: We will produce a one minute commercial video every month for Almost Home highlighting the changes to the new menu, Chef Troy and some stories from Gail Smith, the face of Almost Home.
- Weekly Facebook LIVE with Chef Troy: We will be deeply utilizing the FB LIVE video platform to reach out to our fans at a consistent time on a weekly basis. Chef Troy will show the magic behind the New Menu creations.
- Weekly receipe blog from Chef Troy: After the FB LIVE we will be transcribing excerpts from the video into a blog (helps with SEO) where we will be sharing the recipes from the New Menu in TEXT form with pictures for our online audience.
- One text video post per week: Statistics show most Facebook users watch videos with the sound OFF. Hence, it is essential we make videos with animated text and subtitles as well to better communicate with our audience.
- One food slide show video post per week: Many of the beautifully taken pictures of the food item will be put together in a captivating video with transitions. Facebook has shown that video content does better than pictures when it comes to organic reach. People engage more with video content.
- Two graphic posts a week: These will be posts of New Menu items with some text and icons featured.
- Biweekly Facebook offer promotion: Many offers can be designed and run exclusively for the facebook audience allowing us to track the direct ROI and impact of our social media campaign.
- Ad buying and campaign design: We will be running various campaign ads through the Facebook Power Editor and would like to suggest a minimum of $150 per month to maximize this campaign. This amount will go directly to Facebook and Google etc. in order to access the targeted local audience and maximize the visibility of our posts.
- Biweekly reporting: The camping will also include a biweekly report covering the growth and impact on the metrics described earlier in this plan.
Service and production costs:
- Cost of Social Media campaign to promote New Menu including a monthly HD video: $450/month for 3 months minimum. (Monthly ad budget not included).
- Cost of additional HD videos: $250/video (up to 1 minute).